Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2007, 02:12 PM   #1
dragonkinz is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Unanswered: MONEY HELP from dragonkinz

ok everyone! hello! welcoem to my money tips and tricks thread!

you may have heard some of my ideas already, but i figured it was time i opened my own thread!!!

i put everything (well msotly everything) onto a list so you can all understand better!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1-set daily goals.

example: you have 200 kinzcash. set your daily goal to 300 kinzcash and work toward it.

2-buy cheap food. or better yet, let your pets hunger get to 80 or so. i know that NO ONE lieks to starve their pets but it helps.
after your pets hunger is at 80 buy it foods that make YOU feel full. most likely they will make your pet full too!!!!

if food is an issue with you, and it takes up lots of your money, then stock up on food before you decide to make money. keep lots of fruits, vegetables, and main meals in your inventory for whenever your pet is feeling hungery!

3-go to quizzies! i know it can be very very boring...but it is a great way to make fast cash. if you play on quizzies for just 10 minuets every day you make 300 kinzcash!!! in one week you can have 2100 kinzcash!!! WOW!

4- do the daily activites!!!! spin the wheel of wow, go do the wishing well. get your bingoz balls!

5- the curio shop is a great way to blow through money fast! you THINK arte is havign a sale, and sometimes he does. but he also makes alot of things prices HIGHER. you dont need to tip him. you can come here to see the rare item for every day! get gems. if you have the gem, sell it! if you dont, then keep it! get as many crowns of wonder as you can. they sell for around 2500 kinzcash each!!!!

6- answer the surveys! you get 50 kinzcash each time! go under contact us and then comments and suggestions.

7- sell clothes your pet doesnt wear and objects that just hang around in your wardrobes and storage units. i made 1000 kinzcash by selling some old clothes! (with 10 pets the old clothes rack up =] )

8-play easy games in the arcade that you are good at. if you dont really do well at any games, then go to cash cow 2. click randomly. you wil lmake it to level 3 usually , and end with around 25 kinzcash. repeat this and you can have 500 kinzcash in 5 minuets!!!!!

9- the tournament arena. i played every game and experimented on which game got you the most kinzcash. quizzies whizkinz gets you around 100 each time. bath tub battles can get you around 70.
trading card challenge gets you around 80.

10- (last but not least) sell the stuff you dont use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if theres a picture on a wall somewhere that you dont really need, sell it! if you have a lamp in your inventory that you arent quite sure where to put, sell it! you can always get a new one if you really really have to!!!!

i hope my list helped and wasnt too confusing!!!!!

if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2007, 02:17 PM   #2
Gift Guru
Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: MONEY HELP from dragonkinz

Wow! Thanks so much, thankz point for you!
Lindsay is offline Female
Old 07-02-2007, 02:21 PM   #3

Thanx a ton! i will try this! *ty point*
Old 07-02-2007, 10:23 PM   #4
dragonkinz is on a distinguished road

oh im so happy you guys thought this was good! ive been collecting ideas for a while now!
Old 07-03-2007, 08:05 AM   #5

thanks! *clicks rep*