Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Money Glitch (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/money-glitch-429873/)

hambone11-24-2008 08:38 AM

Money Glitch

Hey everyone I'm just wondering if anyone else was experiencing problems with your kinzcash amount.

Here's my situation. I have been tracking how much money I make each day(why? I don't know) and on Friday I had 45085. Over the weekend I did my dailies both days and only bought the aztec stove which was 6700.

When I log in this morning my kinzcash balance is 38554. Which if you net out my purchase I only earned 169 kinzcash over the weekend. Which is probably true for my dailies. However, I played in a lot of tournaments and even won a polar plunge trophy. I still have the trophy but I think I didn't get to keep any of the cash I earned.

As a side note, I would get refreshed but if you're in a tournament the screen will eventually come back. Solitare and operation gumball are the only games I can play once the bottom of the screen goes away. Unfortunately it appears you can forget about earning cash during these games.

Anyone else tracking their daily cash? I'd be curios to know. Thanks.

MysticRDS11-24-2008 09:21 AM

Re: Money Glitch

I'm sorry that this is happening to you. I track my KC daily as well and had no problems at all over the weekend. Hope you can figure out what the glitch is.
Heather

E-Angel11-24-2008 10:49 AM

I haven't had any problems with my KC tracking. You could be in one of two situations:

1) Someone has your username and password. In this case check your Kinz Chat Phone and look for any unusual usernames and look in your rooms to make sure nothing else is missing. Than change your password to something really hard to guess.

2) You just didn't earn as much KC as you thought you did. I have never won the Polar Plunge Trophy but people have said you only get the trophy and no KC.

Whatever the glitch/hack was I hope it doesn't happen again. Congratz on your purchase of a rare!
~E-Angel

hambone11-24-2008 12:07 PM

My egyptian room is still complete. And they didn't take my space shuttle or tea cart so I don't think someone hacked my account.

I won 5 or 6 tournaments in the span of 2 days and competed in probably 20. I think once you get refreshed you can still play but you don't get the cash. I'll check tonight. I don't have that problem during the day since I use a different ISP to connect.

misty6misty11-24-2008 12:09 PM

Umm, sorry, but I don't keep track, sorry I san't help.

lotusfairy11-24-2008 12:16 PM

There have been problems in the past with people not getting kc from the charm forest and such so I am not surprised to hear of it happening in the tournament arena as well. I think the glitch ends up getting fixed eventually but you don't ever get the money you should have gotten. Sorry this is happening to you. Unfortunately I don't think there is anything you can do. i don't track my kc just so I won't be disapointed if it does happen to me.;)

idog199511-24-2008 12:23 PM

I am sorry that happened to you. It isn't quite fair! I will now strt to keep an eye on things. There is just to much going on and i do not really hve any control. Good job that you caught the error. Thanks for letting us know.

adrkmfdm11-24-2008 12:42 PM

Yes it happened to me. And I know it happened to a few other people. Over the weekend when we had the glitch where we temporarily lost all but 9 items over 20000 KC just disappeared from my account. I was writing on the help board and someone else said that they lost almost all of their KC.

kellyschrvr11-24-2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hambone (Post 11681869)
As a side note, I would get refreshed but if you're in a tournament the screen will eventually come back. Solitare and operation gumball are the only games I can play once the bottom of the screen goes away. Unfortunately it appears you can forget about earning cash during these games.

Anyone else tracking their daily cash? I'd be curios to know. Thanks.

actually everytime I'm refreshed, no matter what game or area I was in , I never received my KC for that....

I keep an eye on my KC too because I sell crops for kc, so I'm aware of what I have.. how many crops... what I should get... etc.. I haven't noticed anything suspicious though, I've got what I deserved..:)

gripperluverxxoo11-24-2008 04:13 PM

Interestingg...
I saw another thread, and they reported that
their kinzcash was going down too..
i really don't notice my kinzcash to be honest though :P