Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 07:40 AM   #1
I is awesome! <3
Webkinz :)

puppyluverx22 is just really nicepuppyluverx22 is just really nice

Question Answered: Money For Gardining?

HI!!!! people are saying that you can get money for gardining. is that right? becasue i was online and i read a post from someone and they were like, yeah just rake, dig harvest and water, and vola you get like 1,000 KC. IS that really true???

please help
puppyluverx22 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by ave
If you sell what you have gardened to the Wshop, then yes, you can earn money.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2009, 07:41 AM   #2
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Money For Gardining?

I'm pretty sure you can't earn 1000 kc but you can earn some.
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 07:42 AM   #3
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

If you sell what you have gardened to the Wshop, then yes, you can earn money.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:44 AM   #4
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

I'm pretty sure you can earn KC! And as Ave said, if you sell it to the W Shop, you'll definitely earn a bit of KC! Happy gardening!

‚ô•Lissy
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 07:59 AM   #5
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Well, I'm not sure about the whole 1000 KC thing, but like everyone else said above - you can sell them. Especially if you make your garden big - a lot of harvest, means you can sell them, which means a lot of KC. LOLz, you also have to have the patience to grow a big garden, but still.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 08:02 AM   #6
carolinahomes

jessica17 has a spectacular aura aboutjessica17 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, it's true! I average over 2000kc a day but it takes me alot of time and work. I have 1440 strawberry plants on 16 total fields, which cost me over 80,000 kc at first. After two months though it's totally worth it because I can now buy every rare that comes available in the curio shop and I haven't had less than 50,000kc for a couple months now.
jessica17 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 08:04 AM   #7
Gifted

MsSophie will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Well I dont think you will make that much but, you can make some. I think it is a nice way
to make KC I have 2 large gardens!!!! You can also feed your pet from it so that saves you
kc.
MsSophie is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 08:04 AM   #8
kats2003

kats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant future

Yes, you can definately earn lots of kc when you garden for profit.
Here's a link to a thread started by loverofwebkinz that explains the whole gardening process: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...0-days-105775/

With the new Colossel Movie Screen coming soon to the Curio shop everyone is going to need to earn some kc and gardening is a great way to do that.

Hope this helps you..............
kats07 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 08:06 AM   #9
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

it depends on how big your garden is. i have 14 rooms that hold 100 plants each so 1400 plants. they are strawberries. they average about 3 berries per plant so that is 4200 berries. each berry sells at the wshop for 6 kc so that makes 25,200 kc a week or 3600kc per day average.
if you only have a few plants you won't make so much money. plus it takes a long time to rake and water, harvest and sell the plants. if you don't have a lot of time stick with smaller gardens. they can be very pretty and make you some extra cash
jagular is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 08:26 AM   #10
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

Once you sell your produce in tthe w-shop..then you get money it depends on how much you sell though, if your garden is really small, you probably won't get that much money
mtlucas is offline Female
Closed