Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 12:18 AM   #1
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Answered: Mom Contest - where is Reg. form?

Here's some of the the instructions:
2. The Contest begins on May 01, 2010 at 12:00am Eastern Time and ends on May 02, 2010 at 11:59pm Eastern Time ("Contest Submission Period").
5. To enter, visit Ganz - Webkinz News - Loading - Please Wait during the Contest Submission Period and click on the Contest link to view full Rules, register for and enter the Contest
6. Be sure to fill in all of the fields on the registration page.
But I cannot find the registration page to send my entry to! Has someone found how to do this? Thanks!
WetNose is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by WetNose
gamesareks gave me this link, which gives the entry form: Contest Form – Webkinz Newz – Webkinz Information (Contest Form – Webkinz Newz – Webkinz Information)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 01:15 AM   #2
phoenixRecords!
Webkinz :)

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Mom Contest - where is Reg. form?

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Here's some of the the instructions:
2. The Contest begins on May 01, 2010 at 12:00am Eastern Time and ends on May 02, 2010 at 11:59pm Eastern Time ("Contest Submission Period").
5. To enter, visit Ganz - Webkinz News - Loading - Please Wait during the Contest Submission Period and click on the Contest link to view full Rules, register for and enter the Contest
6. Be sure to fill in all of the fields on the registration page.
But I cannot find the registration page to send my entry to! Has someone found how to do this? Thanks!
Hi WetNose! The page might not be updated yet, but maybe it will be in a few hours, so you can enter... There's a link when it is updated you click on and the entry page shows up... Hope this helps....
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 01:21 AM   #3
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Unfortunately, it's not unusual for Ganz to be late updating the Webkinz Newz. Hopefully the link will show up in the morning.
FIA is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 09:53 AM   #4
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite
Hi WetNose! The page might not be updated yet, but maybe it will be in a few hours, so you can enter... There's a link when it is updated you click on and the entry page shows up... Hope this helps....
Thank you phoenixsprite and FIA - but still no new link. Maybe instead of 12:00am they meant NOON ??? I have my entry ready, but don't know where or how to send it. (All dressed up and no place to go!) I must be missing something...has anyone made an entry yet in this contest?
Old 05-01-2010, 01:31 PM   #5
Poptart Lover! <3

sunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clown

No because I have the same exact problem!!!!!! I started crying because I spent at LEAST 6000 kc on my room.
sunnieinkinz is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 01:34 PM   #6
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Sadly, no..I was wondering that, too. I have my entry all ready to be entered.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:32 PM   #7
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by sunnieinkinz
No because I have the same exact problem!!!!!! I started crying because I spent at LEAST 6000 kc on my room.
Oh, it must be a very nice room. I spent about 3000 and I had some coupons that helped. My mother would love this room! i hope Ganz lets us enter the contest before the deadline, I'll be crying too.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #8
call me maggie

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

i took items from my medium room and made a small room from it to save kinzcash but i cant enter either
galpalm is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 10:55 PM   #9
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Mine wasn't showing up either (which probably means I need to clear my cache) ......so I used the link from COWS4YOU's thread about the missing Mother's Day Contest entry page.

You can find it in the News & Announcement section of the forum.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 11:01 PM   #10
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WI Subscriber

gamesareks gave me this link, which gives the entry form: Contest Form – Webkinz Newz – Webkinz Information (Contest Form – Webkinz Newz – Webkinz Information)

Last edited by WetNose; 05-01-2010 at 11:05 PM.. Reason: to give credit
Closed