Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 12:06 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Default Unanswered: molly on wknz

Has anyone seen Molly? Been on 2 hours and no Molly yet. Yep, I cleared my cache. Restarted, logged back in. Any other suggestions? Thanks

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2011, 12:17 PM   #2
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: molly on wknz

I have seen Molly, though lately the floaties have been very hard to spot.
It seem the peeks can be done quicker than the floats
Sometimes starting a peek can trigger the floatie for me, maybe give that a shot?
Good luck, I hope you find it soon.
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 10-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #3
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

If you keep trying you will find her.
You can always switch browsers.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 10-02-2011, 02:42 PM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I find that when I go to the Quizzes and Surveys I can have her pop up really quickly. Besides, who doesn't need a little more Kinzcash in the Webbie accounts
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-02-2011, 03:24 PM   #5

Zingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud of

I've been looking also, haven't seen her. Been looking for a while.
Zingozman is offline Male
Old 10-02-2011, 04:20 PM   #6

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

Got to the homepage and when you see the "recent posts" section right-click and click "open in new tab" if you do that for a lot of articles then Molly is most likely to come up

Or you could go to the Parent Club and look for the pink ad there but some ads might not work but they're WAAY easier to find

Last edited by jessie_1721; 10-02-2011 at 04:50 PM..
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Closed