Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2007, 10:58 AM   #1
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Unanswered: mods -- look here please.

I know this sounds like it is petty, but I was wondering if we can post something in the help me section about not even trying to see what the cost is in the w shop for your exclusives or any item at all. I just read about three threads that said that they lost items trying to see what the cost is. Not all people are gifted and they might not know of the huge and long term glitch that ganz has about loosing items if you are just checking the cost of the items. It might save a lot of heart ache for all our members if we have this somewere for them to see. I have never had that problem because I read it on a thread here were one of the gurus advised never to do this just check the gift exchange because of the w shop glitch -- I was not gifted at the time and she was nice enought to explain on her thread -- I was one of the lucky ones.

This is just a suggestion that would help a lot of people not loose precious items. It is up to you guys. Just a suggesion.

thanks for listening to me. Happy hunting of the chocolate ---
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2007, 11:50 AM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: mods -- look here please.

Hi little~ I think you have great intentions..this wshop glitch has been going on for quite some time, but its periodic as well..as I remember checking the value of a few items yesterday without the error message. I did lose a venus plant one time though because of it

I think it would be a nice suggestion tp have a thread listing all the glitches..BUT that could get lengthy these days! lol unfortunately I think even if it was posted as a sticky people would still overlook it. For example..there is a sticky about How to become gifted and that is probably the number one question that gets asked everyday..even in the forum where the sticky is.

Its hard to get around the glitches without being a victim at some point, I think the posts help though helping to keep people aware of which ones are out there.

and yes..happy chocolate hunting to you too!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 11-15-2007, 11:53 AM   #3
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

thank you for your response -- you are right and I just hope more people read this. thanks again
Old 11-15-2007, 12:03 PM   #4
ItachiXD
Gifted

ItachiXD will become famous soon enough

mom2hnemi you are indeed correct.
It just would be too long of a list to keep and as people who already overlook things liike you have mentioned that were sticky to the forum, why wouldn't this be overlooked as well?

But it is wise to do this and make a list of ALL of the Glitches to help all Webkinz members.
The list will be updated daily, or weekly to the extent if the glitch is still among us or not.

If it wasn't for ALOT of people complaining about the Glitch of having too many items your items may dissapear, I would probally be heartbroken.
If someone announces a Glitch, and if it is real we add it to the list.

For the overlooking of this sticky, (Would be Sticky) they will still ask questions non-stop about Glitches and such, but if we reply to them giving the link to all of the Glitches, and how they start, etc. Then this might work.

We can start a bunch of people to help this out. The more who do it, the better.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:05 PM   #5
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

that is a great idea -- I just feel so bad when I hear these people loosing items when all they have to do is ask here. People are so helpful here.
Closed