Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 12:35 PM   #1
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Question Answered: Mods checking posts for gt application?

Every so often I read the thread on what to do before applying to become a gift tranee. I also read from time to time the place where you apply. I noticed on the thread that tells you what to do someone asked if a mod would check their posts before they apply and a mod agreed to do that. Would a mod do that for me or was that an exception? It may sound silly but I'm scared of being rejected so I haven't tried yet. I also read alot of posts there from people who applied and had met the requirements ten times over and still were rejected. So you can see why I'm scared. I have posts but some people had thousands. Thanks for any info you may have on the ge and if a mod would check your posts.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
The best way to find out if you qualify to become a GT is to go ahead and apply.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Default Re: Mods checking posts for gt application?

First off, don't worry, being rejected is not the end of the world. Since it's pretty much job looking throgh all posts made by a member I only think they check if you apply. I'm not sure though, of course.

Good luck x
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

Don't worry about being rejected, its pretty much application nature to get turned down the first time, or even the first few times after applying.

I am not sure about the checking of the posts thing by a mod - It seems kind of a lot of work for them after all they already have to do.
If I were you, I would just keep posting and minding that certain threads don't count.
And if you're posting on the same thread over and over again.
This is where most people get confused...they forget even though posts that are wordy, not fluffy, that if you post on the same thread, or on a thread that doesn't count, like Poll threads, then those won't count towards your 50 non fluffy posts.
After i was rejected, (you can tell by your post not being on the application anymore), I just shrugged and kept on posting. Staying optimistic..two weeks later or more, I reapplied..Viola, here i am
Just a hint on posts, I always like to click on 'New posts' up in the top left corner of your screen, under your user name, to find where i can 'spread out' posts.
And just keep posting, that way you wouldn't have any doubts about your posts and if they are fluffy or not.
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 01:41 PM   #4
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

I always check this section all day long to see if I can help someone. Alot of times I can help the person but alot of other people have already helped them. So I don't post anything since the information is already there. Maby I should post anyway? I'm just not sure. How are they to know I'm really trying to help and not coppying other people's answers. Thats why I don't post alot. I don't want to seem like I'm posting just to get into the ge. Don't get me wrong I'm dying to get in there but when I post in here it's becuase I want to help.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 01:49 PM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

The best way to find out if you qualify to become a GT is to go ahead and apply.
FIA is offline Female
Closed