Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2007, 08:55 PM   #1
mvrocksyaaaaaaa

Default Unanswered: Mods can you fix this miss understanding??

Ok so when i first started up on WI (Which was a while ago) i was reading the rules and i saw that you could trade through pms, so i started to do that but i didn't read carefuly enough to see that you had to be a gift guru, so i tried to trade through pms and i got an infraction and i got my pms taken away for a week or 2 i cant remember (I know preatty dumb of me but i understand every thing now with the gift exchange ) so then i just went along on WI like any other member and became gifted so i made a thread and traded like normal, but i wasnt able to pm for the whole time after that ever so now i cant pm at all then a week ago i got an infraction from a mod (who shall remain name less) for something i already did "time" for! I got in trouble for trading through pms AGAIN and got my gift exchange and pms taken away for NO REASON! And i havent been able to pm or trade and it was supposed to end on the 24 of august!! and it is now the 28 of august! If a mod could please replay to this so we can work this out i would be very happy! Thank you!

Last edited by mvrocksyaaaaaaa; 08-28-2007 at 09:09 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2007, 09:03 PM   #2
mvrocksyaaaaaaa

Default Re: Mods can you fix this miss understanding??

anyone please help me!!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 09:06 PM   #3
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

huh?? im confused
Old 08-28-2007, 09:08 PM   #4
mvrocksyaaaaaaa

i need the mods to give me back my pming and trading ablility
Old 08-28-2007, 09:09 PM   #5
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

ooh i get it!! hmm i will try to find a mod to ocme to this thread... if i find one
Old 08-28-2007, 09:10 PM   #6
mvrocksyaaaaaaa

thank you so much!

View Post Originally Posted by angelz5
ooh i get it!! hmm i will try to find a mod to ocme to this thread... if i find one
thankx point to you!

Last edited by mvrocksyaaaaaaa; 08-28-2007 at 09:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-28-2007, 09:11 PM   #7
.pm.me.for.it.
Gifted

boxboxboxbox has much to be proud ofboxboxboxbox has much to be proud ofboxboxboxbox has much to be proud ofboxboxboxbox has much to be proud of

That is soo sad!

I feel so bad for you!
Old 08-28-2007, 09:12 PM   #8
aberx3qt
Gift Guru

aberx3qt has a spectacular aura aboutaberx3qt has a spectacular aura about

ill bring justin here
Old 08-28-2007, 09:13 PM   #9
mvrocksyaaaaaaa

ok thanx every one!

mods anywhere?

Last edited by mvrocksyaaaaaaa; 08-28-2007 at 09:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-28-2007, 09:24 PM   #10
mvrocksyaaaaaaa

please!! help!!
Closed