Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 07:29 AM   #1
call me audrey
Webkinz :)

lol6308 is just really nicelol6308 is just really nice

Default Answered: Mod Ink

What does it mean if one of your posts is edited with mod ink for the reason?
Plus, nothing was even changed on my post.

lol6308 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
Your post was edited for using this shade of BLUE, and it was changed to navy. I just changed your blue on post #6, can you see the difference? it's subtle but it's there for a reason.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 07:31 AM   #2

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Default Re: Mod Ink

Moderator ink (blue) is only used when Number 1: You make a mistake and use bright blue or number two: You had something Non WI Acceptable in your post. Go back and read your post, see if there was any misspellings and it made a curse word or your age, or something :]
It might be red also. That is admin ink.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 07:34 AM   #3
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by lol6308
What does it mean if one of your posts is edited with mod ink for the reason?
Plus, nothing was even changed on my post.

If a mod needs to edit your post for any reason they will use mod blue.
They will not usually change your post.
If your post is not permitted they will just delete it.

Mods use blue so they can be recognized through-out the forum together all as Mods.

I am not sure of your question. I hope this helps. If not...elaborate further if you need help.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 07:37 AM   #4
call me audrey

But i don't understand...

Why would they use mod blue ink if they weren't even going to change anything on my post?
Old 09-20-2009, 08:03 AM   #5
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

It would help if you gave an example
Otherwise, contact the mod who wrote on your post and ask them.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:17 AM   #6
call me audrey

This is what I said: Cool! I love the pink jacket so much! I saw one just like it in elder-beerman, but my mom wanted to wait until it went on sale to get it!

There was a virtual pink jacket picture in the rumor mill, and this is what I said about it.

If you you want to see my post, it is on the second page of the never before seen clothes thread.

Please do not use Mod BLUE (the shade that I am using now).
I have changed your blue to the paler shade.
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 09-20-2009 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: remove blue ink
Old 09-20-2009, 08:18 AM   #7
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

I just checked some of your past posts...you change your letter coloring alot..you also have another post that could be modified still - your post on the Halloween thread is in MOD red,-which is a no-no. My guess is that your other one that got edited was in the MOD blue, but got changed to an acceptable blue ink, so-it doesn't appear to have changed much to you, when, in fact it HAS been changed ever so slightly. THIS shade of blue isn't allowed - %
Hope this answer helps you
Old 09-20-2009, 08:22 AM   #8
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lol6308
If you you want to see my post, it is on the second page of the never before seen clothes thread.
See? You just did it again! THAT BLUE is the MOD blue!! You can use ANY other shade BUT that one! Once you quit using it, your posts will not have to be edited by a MOD.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:29 AM   #9
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Your posts might have to be edited because you used the type of blue mods use... or the red admins use. The mod color is sort of like a light blue color. You can use navy (like I'm using) or any other shade but that one
Also, you might have posted something that's not supposed to be posted, and they edit that part.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 08:33 AM   #10
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Ok, I"m still confused.

Are you saying that a mod wrote on your actual post?
Or that someone answered your post with another post and used Mod Blue?
Or that you're trying to use Mod blue?

or something else?

I want to make sure I understand what you're asking before I answer.
Closed