Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 09:40 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

kazunefan365 is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: mod or admin?HELP!

ok i was wondering how you pm a mod or admin(moderator or administrator)
because i know that if your pm is intresting enough then they can put it in the news paper.
ANYWAY!!! How do you pm a mod or admin?
please tell me if you know.i will give a rep
That is not the intent of rep. Members will answer your question just because you asked.
COWS4YOU
kazunefan365 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 09:43 AM   #2
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Default Re: mod or admin?HELP!

Go under any thread and look for the Mods colored stars under their names .Then you can pm them from there..I hope I helped..
Old 09-01-2008, 09:44 AM   #3
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

All you have to do is find where a mod or Admin has posted and click their Username. That will bring up a box that says Send User name a Private message.
You can also go to the main page here on WI and look at the bottom where all the users are listed that are currently online. The mods are in Blue and Admins are in Red. Click on the name of one to go to their Profile page. Right below their profile picture, there should be a box that says Send Message. You have the option to post a profile message or send a private message.
Hope this helps but if you have any trouble let me know.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 09:46 AM   #4
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

If you go to the forum and go all the way to the bottom of the page, there is a list of mods and admins. They will be red or blue. Click the one you want to PM and then there is a link that says contact _________ (Then the mods or admins name. And scroll over that and click it. Then you can PM them!

Hope this helped!
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 09:47 AM   #5

kazunefan365 is on a distinguished road

thank you!
kazunefan365 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 10:05 AM   #6

MaggieGirl789 is on a distinguished road

You just basicly PM them like anybody else.
MaggieGirl789 is offline Female
Closed