Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

Exclamation Answered: Missing Webkinz!

I need help!

I just adopted two pets, a Mocha Pup and a Fox. I wanted to switch to my Fox, Sinopa, but she's not anywhere! I can't find her! I checked the My Pets section 50 times, she's not there! I have her gift box and everything, but no pet! Is anyone else experiencing this? My fox is no where to be found! I have logged in and out multiple times, too.
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by lava94
Well, people who adopted pets recently were reporting that the gift boxes didn't show up... maybe it has to do with the same issue, only it's affecting the pet itself instead. My advice would be to contact Ganz as soon as possible and see if they can help you sort it out.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2010, 04:07 PM   #2

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Missing Webkinz!

Well, people who adopted pets recently were reporting that the gift boxes didn't show up... maybe it has to do with the same issue, only it's affecting the pet itself instead. My advice would be to contact Ganz as soon as possible and see if they can help you sort it out.
lava94 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 04:09 PM   #3

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Ye I think it's just a glitch, contact ganz
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 08-16-2010, 04:13 PM   #4

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

have you logged out and back in? that may solve it
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 04:54 PM   #5
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
Ye I think it's just a glitch, contact ganz
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 06:53 PM   #6

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

Alright thanks everyone. I'm going to check and see if I can see her now.

Update: Sinopa is here now! Thanks everyone!

Last edited by Pegasusluvr; 08-16-2010 at 06:53 PM..
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 08:41 PM   #7

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Glad you solved it.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Closed