Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 01:12 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

Thumbs up Unanswered: Missing vehicle SOLVED thanks everyone

Has anyone ever had a vehicle go missing? Or any item for that matter?

I have had them get stuck in doorways and I have had other items get stuck but never just go missing. Well one went missing before but it came back by simply logging out and them back in.

Just yesterday I noticed my 4-wheel ATV missing from my garden room. I thought perhaps a guest who was over the day before had driven it to a different room. I did a sweep of my whole house and do no see it, unless I'm just missing it... if it's behind something. I know ganz acts like items never go missing unless it's mailed or traded. I highly doubt that this is the case. I would have never mailed or traded it and I would never give my password to anyone and I even change my password pretty regularly.

I have sent a message to ganz but have heard nothing back yet. I just filled out an error report on the customer service section of the site.

Last edited by bc2; 01-20-2009 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: Ganz has fixed my problem, the ATV is back! :)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 03:14 PM   #2
Flippin Floppin Fish
Arbitor is a jewel in the roughArbitor is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Missing vehicle

My vehicles have disappeared before to!
Arbitor is offline Male
Old 01-19-2009, 03:18 PM   #3
badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Missing vehicle

If you have a missing vehicle, you should contact Ganz. It hasn't happened to me, but I hope it doesn't. =] Hope this helps!

badena2 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 04:51 PM   #4

Thumbs up Re: Missing vehicle

I just checked my email and I see a response from ganz. They said they forwarded the problem to the tech people and for me to keep checking to see if it's been resolved yet. Also they said to respond back if it still had not been fixed within two days.

I just logged back in to see if anything changed and sure enough they fixed it! The ATV was in my dock. I don't know where it was, maybe it was in a doorway or something, maybe it really had dissapeared. I'm just shocked at how quick they fixed it, they have always been really slow with any previous account issues I have had.

Problem solved, thanks everyone, I feel much better now.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:18 PM   #5
Call me Yana or Miki
mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

I've lost a few things, like a hot air balloon. I never seem to care about it though.
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 06:38 PM   #6
KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

once my sisters super stunt unicycle went missing. we didn't know what to do, so now it is probably too late. good thing you found it!!
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 02:04 AM   #7

Oh wow, I'd be so upset if I had a unicycle and lost it. Those are so cool, I hope I get one someday. Unless it's been months, I'd still contact them about it going missing, they might be able to help.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:37 AM   #8
efron_fan7767 has a spectacular aura about

i am very happy that ganz helped you out and your atv is back
efron_fan7767 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 03:24 PM   #9

Thank you, I am so happy too.