Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 08:55 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
froggie_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Answered: missing trophy

I earned a trophy in the new game tunneling twigzy the other night and when I logged on the next morning it was gone. No one has my password and I had placed the trophy in my room before logging out. Webkinz help is no help at all. what do i do?
froggie_ is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
Here are a few suggestions for you:

First of all, the Tunneling Twigsy trophy is not Kinzpostable, so no one could steal it. Clear your cache, then go back to where you think it was, and see if it re-appeared. Check your dock, too.

If it is still missing, click on Customer service (on the log in page), and go to "I've got something stuck", and fill that out as if the trophy was stuck, not missing. If it's anywhere on your account, it should be back in your dock in a few days. If it still hasn't appeared after a week, call Ganz or have an adult call, and explain what happened. Hopefully they'll fix it for you.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 09:00 PM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: missing trophy

View Post Originally Posted by froggie_
I earned a trophy in the new game tunneling twigzy the other night and when I logged on the next morning it was gone. No one has my password and I had placed the trophy in my room before logging out. Webkinz help is no help at all. what do i do?
Did you check your dock?

Welcome to WI!
Old 02-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
sheyennelilly is on a distinguished road

I have no idea. I had a crown of wonder and it went missiing just like that. I've checked every room multiple times, and every closet, cupboard, everything, and it's just gone. Very disappointing.
sheyennelilly is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 09:02 PM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by sheyennelilly
I have no idea. I had a crown of wonder and it went missiing just like that. I've checked every room multiple times, and every closet, cupboard, everything, and it's just gone. Very disappointing.
You should have an adult call Ganz.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:54 PM   #5
Roll Tide ^_^
Gifted

softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!

Did you check your dock and rooms??? I'm sorry, I don't know what else to suggest.
softballgirlnw is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 02:28 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Here are a few suggestions for you:

First of all, the Tunneling Twigsy trophy is not Kinzpostable, so no one could steal it. Clear your cache, then go back to where you think it was, and see if it re-appeared. Check your dock, too.

If it is still missing, click on Customer service (on the log in page), and go to "I've got something stuck", and fill that out as if the trophy was stuck, not missing. If it's anywhere on your account, it should be back in your dock in a few days. If it still hasn't appeared after a week, call Ganz or have an adult call, and explain what happened. Hopefully they'll fix it for you.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 02:45 AM   #7
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

It's also possible that you put an item over it. I've done this with large items over smaller ones. Not sure if it would happpen with something like a trophy though, it's usually a book or toy. Or it may be in a cupboard or toybox. I agee with last poster, go with the "I have an item stuck" route and let them find it for you. Good luck!

(Did you check the end of your dock? Sometimes I think an item is furniture and it turns out to be under "objects" at the very end of the dock.)
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 10:19 AM   #8
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Click to "get all objets from storage" and look through there to see if you have your trophy. If that doesn't work, try logging out then logging back in. If that still doesn't work, get an adult or (someone over the age 1 to call Ganz. I don't have the number handy, but you can visit the "customer SUpport" Link on webkinz.com, and they will have contact info.

I hope you find your trophy!! (:
softballipod is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 12:06 PM   #9
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

One thing also that has been happening in WW is a table glitch. Sometimes when you put an item on a table that can have two items on it, one of the items might "disappear." To find it, fill out a "I have an item stuck" form found here:

[url=http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php]Webkinz
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 12:43 PM   #10
Lil Kinz
froggie_ is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for your help. all set now:-)
froggie_ is offline Female
Closed