Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 06:24 AM   #1
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Unanswered: missing today's activities?

Am I the only one having this problem?

I log into WW just fine but on every account the today's activities page is blank. Everything else works just fine JUST that page. I have tried logging in and out and clearing cache. Any other ideas?

Or is it a ww problem that other's are experiencing?
blessedx5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2009, 06:39 AM   #2
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: missing today's activities?

i just logged on and i have mine *knocks wood it stays* im not great with computers...did you restart your computer after clearing the cache? i have forgotten to do that before *silly jo lol* good luck i hope it works out for you
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 06:51 AM   #3
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Not sure what happened but it is working now Imagining a Saturday of not being able to get (or even see) the hourly activities is enough to send ya into a panic. lol

Thank you ajoysmom and to the others who pmed me advice WI is the best!
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 11:07 AM   #4
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I'm glad it's fixed! Hopefully it will stay that way.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 11:20 AM   #5
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

I have had it happen off and on, but if I log out and co0me back and give it ample time to load, it is usually there. I, however, am having trouble today DOING the hourly events. It said that I had already had my dunk the zingoz throws, but I had not.
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 11:24 AM   #6
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I tremble to even think about it, but I think clearing the cache then turning off the computer for at least 10 minutes sometimes helps to clear up a lot of our woes that is why I like to defrag and all that other good stuff at least once a month. I know there are two schools of thought about turning a computer off when it is not in use and just leaving it on for several days at a time, but I tend to go with the first one. Glad that it is working for you and hope that it stays that way.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:31 PM   #7
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

im glad everything worked out for you . yeah it would have been awful to have a saturday with no activities
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 09:38 PM   #8
grandmahulen
Webkinz :)

Cindey is on a distinguished road

Deleting Temporary internet files and increasing cache size could help also check to see what programs might be running in the background on your computer. Stop everything but virus software and what ever program you use to access webkinz.
I know that I have virtually no problems on the newer faster large memory computers that I have accessed but my one year old desk top has to be treated with kid gloves I can not take the jellybean challenge on any accounts on my home computer and have had to use the tutor for academy because it would not allow me access to classes.
Webkinz programming is getting so involved, hope our home computers and lap tops are able to keep up!
Cindey is offline Female
Closed