Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2008, 08:14 PM   #61
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Missing Things in Dock???

View Post Originally Posted by Justmedee
I wondering that, too...

To everyone this is happening to - did you buy the Ancient Wading Pool today?
I bought the Wading Pool on my American account but not on my Asian account and both are missing items. Interesting theory though!
lollie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2008, 08:15 PM   #62
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i had the same issue and what i did was after logging in, before i pulled up my dock i went into the w-shop...... it pulls up your dock and after doing this.... everything was back where is should be......

i had gotten the tribal totems this morning in the two minute window on the euro account and was devastated.... i cleaned cache, closed browser, restarted my internet and it was all the same and then thought about trying the whop first and letting it open my dock and all was back. i hope this works for everyone.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 08:16 PM   #63
Webkinz :)
glen05 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's all back MAGICALLY!
glen05 is offline Male
Old 11-21-2008, 08:16 PM   #64
Lil Kinz
Cocolas is on a distinguished road

Okay, so I logged out of everything, waited for a bit, logged back on and they are all back. Phew!! And no, I didn't purchase the Ancient Wading Pool today (but I did give it a thought or two).

Cocolas is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 08:16 PM   #65

darlingme will become famous soon enough

Well, after over an hour of trying on 2 different computers and three accounts I finally got my stuff back.
darlingme is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 08:17 PM   #66

okomotowoof is an unknown quantity at this point

OK I cleared my cookies and now everything is back. *kisses my 142 items* So to BE SAFE, get some closets or put eveything super important to you in a room or closet. thanks.
okomotowoof is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 08:17 PM   #67
adplu
Gift Trainee

adplu is an unknown quantity at this point

okay! i was about to freak out about the dock situation....i'm sorry you are all in the mess too but thank goodness it's not just me!!!! this is why i love insider!!!
adplu is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 08:19 PM   #68
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Happened to me too!!It must be a glitch.A very frustrating glitch.Ganz has gone too far.Rebbot glith,missing items glitch too name some.Ganz can make me so mas :[
Like this .

I just got my items back.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 08:19 PM   #69
Beariffic! I'm
Gifted

bearcentral will become famous soon enough

My stuff is back!! My was gone too, I went from 95 items down to 10. I had logged out and back on several times with no luck, but I tried again, just now and it looks like all of my stuff is back in my dock! Hopefully, this was just some weird glitch and everyone's stuff will come back. Keep trying!
bearcentral is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 08:20 PM   #70
Lil Kinz
PhoenixAshley is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't buy the wading pool but I had bought the scoreboard tv before all this happened. Come to think of it, did anyone else notice everything loaded much quicker when the dock wasn't working? Mine's come back now.
PhoenixAshley is offline Female
Closed