Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2008, 02:48 PM   #1
Gift Guru
joeysgrl is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Missing Stuff--HELP!

I have read some of the "missing stuff" threads that people have started, but most of them seem to happen when someone is kicked off the site, or moving a bunch of stuff, or the stuff goes missing from the dock.

I am having a different kind of problem. I have a very large WW house. Probably 50+ rooms, I'm sure I am not the only one who doesn't go into each and every room daily (or even weekly). There are just TOO many rooms and it takes TOO long to load each one to do it all the time.

However, I do take an afternoon at least once a month to visit each webkinz pet individually and then visit each room that doesn't have a webkinz living in it just to refreash my memory of what items and rooms I have.

Today I startd one such tour and to my surprise, I realized that many of my rooms (once beautifully decorated) were now nearly empty. I am missing all in all about 50-100 items including dresser and their contents, tvs, tables, chairs... each of these rooms seems to only have the beds left (and I am guessing they are still there because they each had webkins asleep in them). This is VERY frustrating and I don't know what to do.

It would be hard for me to remember EVERY single item that was in each room. I would be able to remember the furniture , but probably not the contents of the fridges, dressers and item that were placed on tables.

If anyone has had experience with this, please tell me the best way to deal with it. Should I contact GANZ thru WW or should I try the mysterious 1-800 #?? Any help would be great and would most certainly earn you a thanks/rep point.

Thanks for reading!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2008, 03:18 PM   #2
My mommy says I'm
Alyyxoxo has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Missing Stuff--HELP!

i've never had so many items go missing. i had just won an ultra modern tv from a pack of trading cards about a week ago and the tv disappeared, i contacted ganz through e-mail and they told me missing items can not be awarded unless you adopt a webkinz and never receive the items it came with.
maybe they'll pop up somewhere.
good luck.
Old 02-03-2008, 03:49 PM   #3
pyroforyou is on a distinguished road

A few weeks ago lots of items in rooms disapeared from houses (2 of my rooms were emptied out except for one item left inside the wall). at the time most people sent emails to support and got a questionaire to fill out then recieved a call from Ganz with an appology and a free webkinz code, as well as a promise of a second followup call to work out your problem. Well I never got the second call and they did not answer any other emails. I have posted on here several times to see what the result was for others but they get pushed from the top by the - what color eye type threads that are constantly posted. I will call tomorrow.
Old 02-03-2008, 03:59 PM   #4
hogwarts is an unknown quantity at this point

I just lost items from dock sorry you lost so much and I hope you get back.
Old 02-03-2008, 06:02 PM   #5
Horsiesgal is an unknown quantity at this point

My sister experenced this. But I have only about 15 rooms. It's alittle easier for me...