Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Missing room!?!?!?!?!?

I adopted my first pet on December 31. I purchased a small room...to make into a bathroom. The next day the room and everything in it was gone...including my pet gift of a fire place. It really stinks! I hope Ganz gets all it's bugs worked out. I have contacted them...but I don't think I will ever see my fireplace again.
L6313 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2008, 10:11 PM   #2
Gift Trainee

webkinz r the best! is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Missing room!?!?!?!?!?

I'm sorry that happened to you-thats never happend to me. Maybe its just a glitch and will be fixed soon.....
Old 02-19-2008, 12:05 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

LouisvilleMom is an unknown quantity at this point

I have read elsewhere on WI that the only lost items Ganz will replace is pet specific items. So it's worth a shot to contact them.
Old 02-19-2008, 12:06 AM   #4

alliebrady is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry
Old 02-19-2008, 07:03 AM   #5
ncsurfkid
Gifted

ncsurfkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, that's really weird. You should really contact Ganz. Try calling them.

But before you do, wait a coupe hours and maybe even a day then contact them.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:51 PM   #6
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

I lost this room and the items in January. I did contact ganz about that and some stuck items...they gave me a free webkinz...a duck...just the code no plush...but I still would rather have my fireplace back.
L6313 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 11:06 PM   #7
WOO HOO! I am...

crest39 will become famous soon enough

i would call them cuz they will really listen to you and will most likely get your room, items, and fireplace back!!
Hope I helped!
crest39 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2008, 12:07 AM   #8
blueyes97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Missing room!?!?!?!?!?

:ppony:
i'm sorry you are missing things in your room i would call ganz and see if they would help you. if it wasn't for us buying their product they would not be so popular so i hope they would be will to help you out. i have 61 webkinzs right now. but i haven't enter them all yet i try to limited myself to one a month. and it's REALLY !!!!!!!! HARD !!!!!!!! i put the pink pony first because it was my very first one.... and i would like to find some of the retired one's but boy that's hard. add me to your friends list if you would like to and try to write me back i'm not real new at this but i just don't know how to do alot of stuff and i'm trying to get some help. when i sign in it say (blueyes97+) instead of just blueyes no one has wrote me are i just don't know where to find theie coments at. i would like to post a thread but then again don't know how. i need so HELPPPPP !!!!!!!!!! hope to hear for you and most of all hope you get your stuff back !!!!! Blueyes97
Old 02-21-2008, 12:52 AM   #9
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

Thanks to everyone...I will call ganz...
I have several Webkinz I am saving to adopt as well...and a few I bought just cause they are retired...I may sell them on ebay...or I may not...cause it is hard not to want to adopt them all...soooooo cute and cuddly
L6313 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2008, 04:55 PM   #10
xxemilyannexx

webkinzz x3 <<<loveee. is an unknown quantity at this point

customer support.
it worked fer me :]
Closed