Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 08:45 AM   #1
sara9894
Webkinz :)

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Unanswered: Missing plants!

This morning, I signed in to my kids' accounts to do their gardening, and I noticed that the Giant Bean and Jellybean plants they each had are no where to be found. eStore items can't be KPed or sold so I'm at a complete loss, and my daughter isn't happy at all.

Has anyone else noticed their plants going AWOL or is it something I need to call about? This wouldn't bother me so much, but they're eStore items, so I'm not very happy about pixels I paid for disappearing.

Last edited by sara9894; 05-26-2010 at 08:45 AM.. Reason: Spelling correction
sara9894 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2010, 08:46 AM   #2
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Default Re: Missing plants!

It appears they are gone from everyone's account - ours are missing on two accounts. Someone should call Ganz.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:48 AM   #3
trcy250 will become famous soon enough

My jellybean plant is missing also.
trcy250 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 08:49 AM   #4

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

All of our Magic Bean and Jelly Bean Plants are gone, there is just an empty space where they are supposed to be. The Lollipop plants are there though.

I think it is time to make a phone call. Will let you know what I find out.
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 08:51 AM   #5

Ethansiam is a glorious beacon of lightEthansiam is a glorious beacon of lightEthansiam is a glorious beacon of light

Ok good I was frantic thinking I'd lost my jellybeans.....keep us posted
Ethansiam is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 09:11 AM   #6

Donation Level 3 

Well on one account the jelly bean and magic bean seeds were put back into the dock.

The very nice customer service person I spoke with was very nice and let me know they are aware of the problem and are working on it.

Evidently they can see exactly how many plants we have and what type but not where the plants are located so if they are in different gardens there is no way they can tell. It is nice to know they keep track of how many though.

I will keep you updated as I find out more on our other accounts.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:12 AM   #7
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

I thought it was just me! Thanks so much to everyone for posting. At least I know I'm not alone. I hope our plants show up soon!
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 09:14 AM   #8
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

Jelly beans and giant beans missing on all three accounts here too.
greenspryte is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 09:15 AM   #9

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

Mine are missing too!
windcolors is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 09:18 AM   #10

Donation Level 3 

Ganz customer service did mention they are working on the problem so the technical guys and make sure our plants return, they can also place them back into our docks if you call and ask them too.

Otherwise they should be back soon.
Closed