Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 10:02 PM   #1
Banned
karybear will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Missing Persian Theme Items As Adoption Bonuses

When I adopted a new pet today, a box came up with my extra bonus, saying it was the new persian theme bed. I was excited, except for the fact that the box was empty and so was my dock - no new persian bed. I tried clearing the cache and restarting, but still no persian bed.... A screenshot of the empty box is attached (I can't figure out how to paste into into the thread).

If you want to adopt a new pet, you may want to wait until this glitch is fixed so you won't get an empty box (and an empty dock!) as your extra bonus.

Last edited by karybear; 03-20-2010 at 06:34 PM..
karybear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2010, 06:13 AM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Missing Persian Theme Items As Adoption Bonuses

I suggest you phone Ganz.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Contact_Ganz
Old 03-11-2010, 04:00 PM   #3
Banned

Thanks for the recommention. Unfortuantely, when I called Ganz Support they said that there was no "Persian Theme Bed" on the list of items they had! They let me put in an inquiry by email, but they couldn't help by phone because they were not aware of any "persian" items. Apparently, it is so new, that Ganz's support staff don't know about the theme.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:27 PM   #4
Luv Wacky POI
Webkinz :)

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by karybear
Thanks for the recommention. Unfortuantely, when I called Ganz Support they said that there was no "Persian Theme Bed" on the list of items they had! They let me put in an inquiry by email, but they couldn't help by phone because they were not aware of any "persian" items. Apparently, it is so new, that Ganz's support staff don't know about the theme.
don't they look at their own website? So sorry you have this issue. I had the POTM issue myself month before last with the schnauzer. Hope you'll get the problem resolved and your bed very soon. Despite all these problems Ganz is pretty good about fixing things - and they have a lot going on right now. Don't give up on them
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 04:30 PM   #5
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I'm SO happy you got a screen-cap of it!! Can't dispute that! I'm sure it'll all get sorted out, but I can understand the frustration - thanks for the heads up!
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 04:39 PM   #6
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

That is REALLY bad! I think I'll call up Ganz right now to complain!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 04:54 PM   #7
chinapro2000
Webkinz :)

chinapro2000 is on a distinguished road

Wow that is horrible! And go, Flame Dance! They SHOULD know their own website's contents!
chinapro2000 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 04:58 PM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I would ask to speak to a supervisor.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:18 PM   #9
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
That is REALLY bad! I think I'll call up Ganz right now to complain!
They put me on hold for like 30 minutes so I hung up.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #10
Banned

Thanks for the support - so I just checked my dock and I think in response to my email following my phone call, I now I have an aztec bed. Maybe there is no "persian theme bed' and this is truly a glitch in their system and they substituted the aztec bed. I would have preferred a "takht throne" shone in the persian theme previews which is the closest thing to a bed in the persian theme so far, but I guess an aztec bed is better than some extra bonus adoption awards I have gotten in the past. Still, I won't be adopting until it is fixed because I don't want another blank box!
Closed