Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2012, 04:52 AM   #1
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Question Unanswered: Missing opening window showing my recent prizes

Usually when one signs onto Webkinz World, you get a few windows before you can do anything in your account. One of the windows is the Daily Care window, another is the random square-ish announcement page that has one or more pages to scroll through, and the one I am concerned about is the very first window we see that show our recent winnings outside of Webkinz World. It tells you that you've won cash from a poll on WKN, cash from a survey on WKN, cash from a quiz on WKN, a Jar of Beach Sand for finding the floaty on WKN, a Potted Icicle Plant for the Peek A Newz on WKN, and so on. Remember that feature?
What happened to it?!?

It is not showing on any of my accounts on any of the browsers I use: Firefox, Chrome, and IE. I have cleared and rebooted. It is happening to my daughter on her computer (same ISP). Is this happening to anyone else? I am ready to throw my hands in the air and cry "I surrender!"
If it's a glitch, I will make a glitch report since I haven't found any discussion about this anywhere in WI. MAYBE it happened a week ago Wednesday during the "update"? I don't know for sure how long this has been happening since it used to be the norm for us when we just used the ***mci.*** link all the time. But we are faithfully using the Welcome to Webkinz liink now and are not seeing the prize notification window.
AKD
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2012, 05:28 AM   #2
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Missing opening window showing my recent prizes

I haven't seen it in months. I asked Ganz about it and was told they were working on it. I think thats pretty much their standard reply to any problem. What was really weird though is that one day I ran in the library to get the rare for the day and when I logged in , there it was "YOU'VE GOT PRIZES"!!!! I was so excited!11 But when I got home from work and logged on - Nothing!! I don't get why it would work on their computer and not mine!!! I really miss it too. It's no fun taking time to do the contests and not even be able to tell what you won half the time. Maybe we need to start a petition on WI
crosses is offline Female
Old 01-29-2012, 06:35 AM   #3
noomch

mentos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledge

i do get that window from time to time. i get it only if it's the first time i try logging in that day, and only if i won some new prizes since the last time i logged in (or tried to).

i agree, this is a problem. it should pop up every time you win new prizes, not only when it's your first login that day, and something should be done with the unsuccessful login problem too. but i also think there are more urgent issues to be taken care of. webkinz is very glitchy
mentos is offline Female
Old 01-29-2012, 07:38 AM   #4

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

I don't have this issue. I have seen it on WI where is it an issue with some accounts. I have access to 6 accounts and that pop up screen shows up for all six accounts. Perhaps it is sever related but it seems odd that with 6 accounts one of my servers isn't affected. It seems that whenever there is a server related glitch one or two of my accounts gets hit. I use IE and Firefox.

I'm sorry you are getting this problem and I understand your frustration. It isn't happening to all of WW though. It is interesting that Crosses was able to see it at the library and not at the home computer. Sorry I can't help. If you do contact WW again being able to see it at a different location with the same account should be mentioned to them.

Last edited by suzette424; 01-29-2012 at 07:45 AM..
Old 01-29-2012, 07:45 AM   #5
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I have the same problem but only if I log on using the multiple log in link that allows me to have several accounts open at once:

Welcome to Webkinz

But when I use the single log in link which only allows me to access 1 account at a time, I do get the "you've won" pop-up window. This has been an issue for many months.

Welcome to Webkinz

Try it and see if this works for you. It will only work if you have won prizes and haven't already logged on using the multiple login link. Good Luck!

Ooh - just realized that both links look the same - welcome to webkinz. The first is the mci2... while the second is just webkinz . com without the spaces.
judy999 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2012, 07:48 AM   #6
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
Usually when one signs onto Webkinz World, you get a few windows before you can do anything in your account. One of the windows is the Daily Care window, another is the random square-ish announcement page that has one or more pages to scroll through, and the one I am concerned about is the very first window we see that show our recent winnings outside of Webkinz World. It tells you that you've won cash from a poll on WKN, cash from a survey on WKN, cash from a quiz on WKN, a Jar of Beach Sand for finding the floaty on WKN, a Potted Icicle Plant for the Peek A Newz on WKN, and so on. Remember that feature?
What happened to it?!?

It is not showing on any of my accounts on any of the browsers I use: Firefox, Chrome, and IE. I have cleared and rebooted. It is happening to my daughter on her computer (same ISP). Is this happening to anyone else? I am ready to throw my hands in the air and cry "I surrender!"
If it's a glitch, I will make a glitch report since I haven't found any discussion about this anywhere in WI. MAYBE it happened a week ago Wednesday during the "update"? I don't know for sure how long this has been happening since it used to be the norm for us when we just used the ***mci.*** link all the time. But we are faithfully using the Welcome to Webkinz liink now and are not seeing the prize notification window.
AKD
Have you updated your adobe flash and flashplayer. Have you updated your java maybe. Whenever that happens to my accounts that's what i do and it works for me. It will say you have a version already would you like to redo it or reinstall it? something to that effect. I say yes and my problem is solved. Hope this helps.
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2012, 10:29 AM   #7
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I have not gotten the Prizes Pop-up for months regardless of link used to log into WW. ... It is not related to cache, flash or java and is a widespread problem .. it may, however, be related to the operating system used .. I am running WinXP .. almost everyone I know who gets the Prize Popup is running Windows 7 .. just a thought .. ♥

I miss it terribly though ..
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 01-29-2012, 02:30 PM   #8

MJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant future

I use fire fox, and have not seen the prize notification in months either! I was wondering what happened to it too, I thought that Ganz stopped doing it.
MJFan94 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2012, 10:56 PM   #9
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Use this link and you will get the "you won prizes" window!

Webkinz World - Come In and Play
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2012, 12:03 AM   #10

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

I don't have it either on Firefox, but I have ad-blocker on that. I have the notification on Internet Explorer, which does not have ad-blocker.
windcolors is offline Female
Closed