Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 01:25 PM   #1
hoo-hoo!
Webkinz :)

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Default Unanswered: Missing one piece of contact info - help!

I have two cash cow trophies stuck in my room that have been really bothering me (I tried Webberlily's excellent How To Unstick Things instructions, but as the trophies are stuck to the floor, it didn't work.) So today I finally got around to attempting to contact Ganz. The direct email no longer works and I was sent back to the automated customer service system they have. This *should* work just fine -- except I don't have the correct DOB to enter and they won't take the help message without one.

Sad to say, when I signed up for my Webkinz account a couple of years ago, I felt like a total geek admitting I was an adult, so I made up a birth date. Well, I never wrote it down (Yes, I'm an *****! ) and now find that in order to ask Ganz ANYTHING via their customer service section, I need that info.

Is there any way I can locate the DOB I gave within the Webkinz system? Or am I stuck? I'll call if I have to, but that's always an ordeal.

If anyone has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated! TIA!
Honeybear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2009, 01:31 PM   #2
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: Missing one piece of contact info - help!

View Post Originally Posted by Honeybear
I have two cash cow trophies stuck in my room that have been really bothering me (I tried Webberlily's excellent How To Unstick Things instructions, but as the trophies are stuck to the floor, it didn't work.) So today I finally got around to attempting to contact Ganz. The direct email no longer works and I was sent back to the automated customer service system they have. This *should* work just fine -- except I don't have the correct DOB to enter and they won't take the help message without one.

Sad to say, when I signed up for my Webkinz account a couple of years ago, I felt like a total geek admitting I was an adult, so I made up a birth date. Well, I never wrote it down (Yes, I'm an *****! ) and now find that in order to ask Ganz ANYTHING via their customer service section, I need that info.

Is there any way I can locate the DOB I gave within the Webkinz system? Or am I stuck? I'll call if I have to, but that's always an ordeal.

If anyone has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated! TIA!
I have asked this same question before, but unfortunately never got a response. I feel your pain, when I opened my kids accounts I used different info because I was afraid for thier safety. We did print out the initial info but 2 1/2 years later I have no clue where there are.

What I can tell you is that I have just gone ahead and posted their actual info on the forms to submit, and I have always gotten a response to my email. I would suggest that you just try entering your 'real' info if you want to avoid having to phone. Good Luck
kayembee is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 01:32 PM   #3
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

If you've had your account over a year, you can look back through your Kinzposts received from them and see when they awarded your account your anniversary congrats and Wish Token. If you've had your account less than a year, but coming close, you can wait and see when they send you your anniversary letter. I hope that helps! CJ Also, if you have the code from the very first webkinz you used to open that account, that is the code they ask for, so that would work too. They totally understand that some people are uncomfortable using their REAL birthdate for online things, so you should be fine with your pet code. CJ
Old 03-27-2009, 01:35 PM   #4
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Everytime I call I'm asked for the Bday of the account holder... We have 5 accounts, and I use 3 different birthdays.. I'm usually never sure of the bday on that account, so I just ask to give them a secret code from that account... That's worked everytime

Maybe after answering some of the info, and reading a few secret codes- possibly they could let you know the bday on that account...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 02:04 PM   #5
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Did you print off the page for your initial signing on? That has the b'day you gave on it. Otherwise, everyone's right - read them your secret code and name for the first pet you adopted.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 02:14 PM   #6
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

They always ask me for the webkinz code of at least one of the pets I adopted on the account. Now as for the birthday you gave them... a lil mind persuasion ... was it your birthday but not the same year ? was it a friends birthday ? was it elvis's birthday ..sorry could not resist that one but sometimes it may jog a memory ... I did one and felt crazy so I made the birthdays 1-01-2001 lol easy .. I hope you figure it out but do not give up.. if you have the codes.. good luck and I hope your memory gets jogged and again do look for the happy birthday webkinz emails ..
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 02:24 PM   #7
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Might you have saved the KinzPost wishing you a wonderfully happy birthday?

Now, all you need to do is get the year right
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 03-27-2009, 02:32 PM   #8
hoo-hoo!
Webkinz :)

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

THANK YOU! ConchyJane, I went back through my Kinzpost and did find the month and day (I used the year of my wedding, so I did remember that), so my DOB is now correct. I would have never thought of looking at the Birthday wish token -- a million thanks!

And Monalisa, LOL re: Elvis' birthday -- I should have used that!

Now, however, I have a new issue -- I don't have the code from my first pet! Argh! I've tried plugging in the codes from all my other pets, but I'm still getting an error message, so I have to guess that's the problem (more banging of head, tearing of hair, and general angst over this ridiculous, self-inflicted problem!!!).

I will just call Ganz on Monday. It's just too frustrating to ruin a good Friday evening over!

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN! I do so appreciate all the super-quick responses from everyone! You guys are the best.
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 02:40 PM   #9
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Honeybear
THANK YOU! ConchyJane, I went back through my Kinzpost and did find the month and day (I used the year of my wedding, so I did remember that), so my DOB is now correct. I would have never thought of looking at the Birthday wish token -- a million thanks!

And Monalisa, LOL re: Elvis' birthday -- I should have used that!

Now, however, I have a new issue -- I don't have the code from my first pet! Argh! I've tried plugging in the codes from all my other pets, but I'm still getting an error message, so I have to guess that's the problem (more banging of head, tearing of hair, and general angst over this ridiculous, self-inflicted problem!!!).

I will just call Ganz on Monday. It's just too frustrating to ruin a good Friday evening over!

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN! I do so appreciate all the super-quick responses from everyone! You guys are the best.
YAY glad you got it ..and TGIF .. I do not understand why you have to have the first code. I keep all mine in a bag and with 9 accounts... yikes .. but I just pull one out that goes to the account I am having problems with and that works for me.. I just left a message cuz I have looked all over ( i can say it since it is a big city ) Charlotte and no school essentials so i can not get the codes for the cool stationary so hopefully they will call me back .. course if they ask my birthday its hard cuz it stays the same ...................... 29
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 03:01 PM   #10
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

I'm so glad Honeybear that you're all sorted out now. Actually most of the people I've dealt with at Ganz are very nice and haven't bothered asking for my code anyway. I'm sure you'll be fine. Have a great weekend and don't trip over those trophies on the floor!!! LOL CJ
Closed