Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
kittycat11245
Webkinz :)

kittycat11245 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Answered: Missing Mrs. Tabby

for the past 2 days when i went to do a job, Mrs. Tabby wasn't there. the first time it said i had already done my job, when i hadn't been on webkinz in a week. today however it let me do a job, but still she was missing. i finished the job successfully and only her shadow was there. so, has this happened to anybody else? i"m not sure if this minor or major so yeah.
kittycat11245 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
If you haven't cleared your cache since the last update, try that. Tabby's programming was changed last week, and if your system doesn't have the new programming, Tabby will be invisible.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 06:17 PM   #2
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Missing Mrs. Tabby

I have not really been to the Employment office since the update, on Wedensday last week, she was there, but her voice was new, and VERY annoying. I haven't been there since but i might look if you want me too.
zappity is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 08:44 PM   #3

supergirl1990 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kittycat11245
for the past 2 days when i went to do a job, Mrs. Tabby wasn't there. the first time it said i had already done my job, when i hadn't been on webkinz in a week. today however it let me do a job, but still she was missing. i finished the job successfully and only her shadow was there. so, has this happened to anybody else? i"m not sure if this minor or major so yeah.
The exact same things happened to me today, even when I logged out and logged back in. I would put the glitch as "Minor." Her being gone doesn't seem to affect being able to do a job, at least not for me.

Here are some pictures of the glitch:

Showing I had no jobs available when I hadn't been on Webkinz all weekend:

employment office glitch #1.JPG

Mrs. Tabby not appearing in Employment Office:

employment office glitch #2.JPG
supergirl1990 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 08:46 PM   #4

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

Maybe she will stay away. Or she retired. Oh come on, you know she isn't as young as she looks!
katiekinzz is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 10:37 AM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

If you haven't cleared your cache since the last update, try that. Tabby's programming was changed last week, and if your system doesn't have the new programming, Tabby will be invisible.
FIA is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 10:49 AM   #6
KKsMommy
KKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud of

She didn't show up for work today, either. I was able to do my job, but I got neither her image nor her face -- just her shadow. (Creepy, huh? )

FIA, I've been there since the programming update and have seen her new, skinny, standing, arm-gesturing self prior to this morning, but I will try clearing cache & let you know what happens.

Leaving the Employment Office, clearing cache, and going back didn't work, but leaving the site, clearing cache and logging back in seems to have.

Sorry for the double post -- guess I'm not quite understanding how the "quick reply" works.

Last edited by KKsMommy; 12-22-2009 at 10:50 AM.. Reason: trying to fix double post
KKsMommy is offline Female
Closed