Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2015, 03:09 PM   #11
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Missing Magic W?

View Post Originally Posted by R2D2Skywalker
Not that, it was like those plastic ties used to tie things. Here are pictures of mine. Not sure if you can see it or not( it blends in ).

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

I've gotten Webkinz pets with those types of tags before. It's quite weird but it's happened

View Post Originally Posted by StLouiscutie184
Does anyone know or have a list of the older released Webkinz that have the higher chance of not having the Magic W?
I don't know if this is right but I looked on Google. I'm assuming the pets made in 2005 wouldn't have W's. I didn't list all of them but this is probably the majority.
Spoiler: show
Black and White Cat (May 2005)
Cheeky Dog (May 2005)
Cheeky Cat (May 2005)
St. Bernard (May 2005)
Gold and White Cat (May 2005)
Basset Hound (May 2005)
Pig (May 2005)
Lion (May 2005)
Hippo (May 2005)
Golden Retriever
Elephant (May 2005)
Cow (May 2005)
Cocker Spaniel (May 2005)
Black Bear (May 2005)
Unicorn (June 2005)
Monkey (June 2005)
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2015, 03:57 PM   #12
Webkinz :)
Aspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talent

Default Re: Missing Magic W?

Hello ~ I have several pets with no "W" on them, which I "inherited" from my sister and her brood when they moved back home (overseas) several years ago. She bought them on the auction sites the year the pets were manufactured. At the time as she was a massive Webkinz collector of everything Webkinz, from Day 1, Year 1.

From what she told me these pets were prototypes made for marketing purposes, demos, runs to make sure the machines were calibrated correctly, or even they had just been mistakes that were pulled out of the production line for not having the "W" on them and were to be destroyed or reassembled. This I don't know. I believe that technically they weren't supposed to be sold to the public. Not that it was a corporate secret or anything, just that it wasn't an honest-to-goodness official Webkinz. Much like a penny may be double stamped and they are supposed to pull it and replace it with a cleanly stamped one but if a person finds an error coin they collect it.

At the time my sister bought these, many out there were selling for ridiculous amounts of money. This was when Webkinz was extremely popular. I don't know if it's more common to find the missing "W" in more recent pets, say within the last 5 years? (mine are all earlier years) I would think their manufacturing had to change as they got more popular so this would become less common. They were coming out with so many new pets every months and in such volume but maybe this would cause there to be more mistakes slipping through. An interesting question!
Closed

Tags
mfalcon landed here