Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2008, 09:55 AM   #1
Look, look, I'm a
Gift Guru

BaileyBunny is just really niceBaileyBunny is just really nice

Question Unanswered: Missing lamp and how long do you wait?

I got the gray arabian last weekend and got logged out just as I was putting my magic lamp in my room ... of course, it disappeared. I e-mailed Ganz and also tried to call them (just got the message saying that they don't take voice mail) but no word yet and it's been over a week.

How long have you waited to get a missing item replaced? I want my magic lamp back! I didn't even get to use it!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2008, 01:41 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Skeloman is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Missing lamp and how long do you wait?

Have you checked every room of your house? I had my Yellow SUV dissapear, and I found it the next day in some random room of my house.

If its not there, check your email, and see if they tried to contact you, and if they havent, the best you can do is wait another week.

On the case of this, Ive been waiting for 2 weeks already for them to call me about fixing my errors, good luck with it!
Old 01-30-2008, 02:59 PM   #3

angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!

When you called Ganz did you ask for Webkinz Support? I've called there before, asked for webkinz support & then been transfered to a voice mail & some one has called me back with ine 24 hours. I hope you get your lamp back!
Old 01-30-2008, 03:36 PM   #4
Look, look, I'm a
Gift Guru

I checked every room of my house -- it's not that big -- yet. I just tried calling Ganz again and it says the same message ... that you can only talk to a real person if you have a special code from an e-mail.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:02 PM   #5
My mommy says I'm
Gifted

Alyyxoxo has a spectacular aura about

you're most likely not going to get your items back. sorry. ):
the only time ganz will give it back is if you adopt your pet and open the present and never getthe item.

---------- Alyyxoxo added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

i got an ultra modern tv about a week ago and it disappeared. i was very disappointed when they told me they couldn't return it to me.

Last edited by Alyyxoxo; 01-30-2008 at 08:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-31-2008, 08:39 AM   #6
Look, look, I'm a
Gift Guru

Well that doesn't make sense... I can understand not giving me back an item that I can buy again at the WShop or something like that, but the lamp is an item that comes with the Grey Arabian and only the Grey Arabian ...

Is the TV one of those random gifts that you get in the box, or is it linked to a pet?
Old 01-31-2008, 03:32 PM   #7
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Im so sorry to hear that Bailey, those glitches are sooo annoying! I love the grey arabian PSI! Dont give up hope, maybe it will still show up after more relogins.

the ultra mod tv is exclusive to the trading card feature codes, it would be a bummer to lose that one too!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 02-03-2008, 08:48 AM   #8
xllsoddancer2813x
Gifted

Dancer2813 is an unknown quantity at this point

Try checking your room and dock, and Ganz can only take phone calls on monday- friday so try again or email!
Old 02-03-2008, 11:38 AM   #9

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

I feel so sorry! I have the PSI for the Grey arab, and it is like the fortune tellling pig.

---------- Macawmama added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

I think! I don't have the pig, but the lamp tells fortunes.

Last edited by Macawmama; 02-03-2008 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-03-2008, 11:45 AM   #10

snakeysnakey123 is an unknown quantity at this point

i thought that ganz doesnt replace lost items cause it says that on the webkinz website cause when i was loading my black bear the page open and said the gifts but there wasnt anything there and i didnt get any of them
Closed