Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 08:13 AM   #1
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Answered: Missing items...how?

I haven't been in the trading room (or traded here) for many, many months, and am not on Webkinz much anymore, but I do log on almost daily to do my activities and sometimes play games.

I have 1 account, my dd (she's young), has her own account. I have only a few rooms and the items I have in my dock (WAAAAYYYYY too much) was reserved for trading. Most other items are sent to my dd's account.

I decided to do some weeding out and organizing, since it's been such a long time since I've even "got items from storage".

To my dismay, I found my most valuable items missing (I don't have a lot of "amazing" items, but the few I had, I cherished), are gone. Some of which are: white bunny ears, rock star jacket and jeans, mad scientists outfit, charmed dress and boots, magical forest top hat, wizard outfit and nafaria's slippers.

I did double check all my rooms (probably around 6, like I said, my dd's account is where we keep things), and reorganized all my storage items to make sure I wasn't missing anything....

No one has my username or password. Does anyone know how this could have happened, or has something like this ever happened to you?

These were really my most prized items, and obviously, whoever was able to get into my account knew the value of such items.

I've been on Webkinz for almost 3 years, and nothing like this has ever happened to me. I haven't done a full inventory yet of my furniture, but from what I've seen by glancing at my dock, I don't seem to be missing anything.

Sorry this is so long, it's just very saddening to me and I guess I needed to vent a little and hopefully get some insight as to what may have happened.

Also, why on earth wouldn't Ganz have a "Sent" folder for your mail? I've inquired before about it, but only got an "Um, I don't know" response."
Best Answer - Posted by berribrite
First, I am so sorry this has happend to you...a sent folder would be a great feature. For the clothing have you checked the dress option on your pet? I have put things under swimwear, casual etc...and have forgoten they are there? I hope you are able to get this resolved. Good luck!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2010, 08:38 AM   #2
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Missing items...how?

I had something similar happen, I hadn't logged on for several months, when I did log on I realized I had a few things "missing"

If you call customer service they can tell you where these items were sent to. Just explain to them you are missing these items, and they will be able to see where they went to. When I called I found out I had actually sent them somewhere, just forgot I did.

I too wish they had a sent folder, but it is reassuring that when we call them they will see a sent folder for us. Hope this helps you locate your items. Good luck and I am so sorry this has happened to you.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-25-2010, 08:54 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

First, I am so sorry this has happend to you...a sent folder would be a great feature. For the clothing have you checked the dress option on your pet? I have put things under swimwear, casual etc...and have forgoten they are there? I hope you are able to get this resolved. Good luck!!!
Old 10-25-2010, 09:14 AM   #4
Can I has bunny Yes
Webkinz :)

iluvrats1996 has disabled reputation

I would say go to the customer service area and look under "missing items" and they will tell you what might have happened to them. But if that doesn't work I would call GANZ and tell them that you're missing some items. Chances are they will tell you where the items went.

I'm so sorry this happened to you and I hope GANZ will fix it soon.
iluvrats1996 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2010, 11:16 AM   #5
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
How much do I LOVE YOU!!!! Since I haven't been a regular as of late, I forgot all about the dress options, and low an behold, that's where they were!

I can't THANK YOU ENOUGH for your thoughtfulness and help in answering my post...I spent all night looking and reorganizing trying to find them, and there they were, right under my nose!!

THANKS again!
Closed