Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

toganut28 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Missing items. Has this happened to you?

I haven't seen my 2010 tour van in my house for a week and just thought it was in one of the rooms. Today, I decided to look for it. Well it's missing! Customer service on Webkinzs just says that the only way for something to go missing is if someone knows your password. So I changed it but I think with all the problems Webkinz has been having that things can easliy go missing on there own.
Have any of you lost something out of your account before? If so, what if anything did you do?
Thanks,
Toganut28
toganut28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2011, 02:42 PM   #2
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Default Re: Missing items. Has this happened to you?

Hmm, that's a good question. Now that you mention it, I may have had that happen to me--I was looking for a specific item, and couldn't find it. I had just done my 'spring cleaning' so my house was totally empty. I had just assumed I'd traded it, but I couldn't remember doing so. I have a nearly impossible to guess password, and I've changed it since then.
I think you did the right thing, changing your password. I don't know if it's possible to recover lost items, Ganz will just tell you you got hacked and change your passoword. Let me know if it turns up!

Bree
Old 01-02-2011, 05:09 PM   #3
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

You can fill out the "I have something stuck" form, because maybe it got stuck somewhere in a way that you can't see it. Hope that works! I hate losing things Good luck!

Click here
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 06:17 PM   #4
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by toganut28
I haven't seen my 2010 tour van in my house for a week and just thought it was in one of the rooms. Today, I decided to look for it. Well it's missing! Customer service on Webkinzs just says that the only way for something to go missing is if someone knows your password. So I changed it but I think with all the problems Webkinz has been having that things can easliy go missing on there own.
Have any of you lost something out of your account before? If so, what if anything did you do?
Thanks,
Toganut28
It didn't go missing on it's own, trust me. Check your dock and your house. Click here to go to the Customer Service section AFTER you've checked at least once.
I hope you get it back. I understand what it's like to lose a valuble on Webkinz. Good luck!
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 06:33 PM   #5

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

It was good that you changed your password. However, I think it may be a glitch. Earlier today, I left a room, and when I went back, everything but one item was gone! I think it was a glitch because webkinz was very glitchy for me that day. New adoption banners for no reason, pets dissapearing into another room, ect.
My advice is to log out, and if that doesn't work, contact ganz.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:39 PM   #6
Livin' the life

yellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud of

I suggest changing your password just to be on the safe side. Try logging out, clearing your cache & logging back in. If the items still aren't there, contact GANZ. Though it's most likely a glitch.
yellowspikeball is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #7

Thanks anyone for all your help. I think your all right about a glitch, my webkinz rooms have been glitch for a while. I'm going to try the "somethings stuck" because I might not be able to see it, like kcbkat said. Also the cars do get stuck in the doorways all the time. I'll keep you all posted. I hope that works because I went to a fair 3hrs away just to get the tour van!
Old 01-03-2011, 07:07 PM   #8
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

aw...good luck to you on finding your van. I think it will turn up though - things have been glitchy lately. Things I win/earn aren't there at first, then after rebooting my computer and clearing my cache it turns up.
I really hope you recover it!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 02:48 AM   #9
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I had a hamster vehicle go missing and When I called the ganz was able to find it. But I was able to tell them which room I last saw it in. It also depends on who you get. This guy must be a Technion he was looking at a list of what I have and saw my vehicle on the list. I also have a problem with all vehicles not staying where I left them last. Often they go back to the room that I first took them from.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 07:01 PM   #10

- So I emailed Ganz the "something is stuck in a doorway" and even though I didn't remeber which one. They Found it!!! I'm really happy about finding it!
Thanks everyone for your help and kind words!
WI rocks
Closed