Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2008, 08:12 PM   #1
Flablo
Gifted

Flablo will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Missing Items In dock? Please come here.

Seeing as the glitch has stopped, I won't be checking here anymore.. or I think the glitch has stopped ? my sister and me both have all our items back. please post if you don't.

This Is not confirmed by ganz but I have a pretty good hunch this Is correct. please don't say "Oh no your wrong u ****" Or something like that. thats rude.

Too make a long story short:

WKW Is probably having some serious lag and You can't load all of your items properly.

-

Monkey gingerbread cookie
Black cat PSF
Hockey wall paper
gamer wallpaper x2
Below deck pirate wallpaper
Halloween wall paper
Halloween floor
Bunny person thing.
(Blender recipe book I brang out from under the sink.)

after restart:

Monkey Gingerbread cookie
Hockey wall paper
gamer wallpaper x2
Below deck pirate wallpaper
halloween wall paper
Halloween floor
Bunny person thing
Blender recipe book

-

I bought:

Cheeses
Mac & Cheese
Mushrooms
Milk
Marshmellows
Lemon Meringue pie
Licorice
Lollipop
Ice cream cone

I think what's happening Is you only have 9 items because something Isn't loading. Face it, there exactly 9 items that you can view at a time - I can only see 9 because something Isn't loading. I retrieved the items to my dock, and I checked them. I wrote them down.

I bought 9 W-shop food items, and purchased them. writing them down and logging Out, I logged back In and nothing had changed.

so I decided to head to my room If anything was different.

I took out a cheap Item from under my sink and logged out.
I restarted the computer / reset the cache.

I logged on and took note of the Items (Again) And what the difference was.

I waited for most of WKW to load, then hit "Get Items from dock." I waited for It to load, but nothing happened.

Heres what happened.

WKW obviously has some serious Server lag, or a glitch.

Right now Its Peak hours, so alot of people are going to be on. WKW Can't load completely and there for you only have 9 items In your dock at one time. Logging In / out will not change them. I am not POSITIVE that this Is correct, but I have a pretty good hunch. this Is not confirmed by ganz.

Last edited by Flablo; 11-23-2008 at 06:19 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2008, 09:06 PM   #2
I ♥ my family
Webkinz :)

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Missing Items In dock? Please come here.

thanks for being so helpful.
nonna72 is offline Female
Closed