Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 01:30 AM   #1
dance like a
Gift Guru

twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Missing items AGAIN!!!

GEEZ - I'm missing a bunch of stuff! I was just placing my Medieval column in my black cat's room when I was logged out "Can't connect" and when I logged back in, it was missing along with the WK Studio gifts I had in my dock. Anyone know if there's a limit to the number of items you can have in your dock? I was in the process of renovating and had 81 items in there. Could that have anything to do with it?

Also, my son adopted a Lil Hippo Monday night and never got his PSI for it due to getting logged out in the middle of the process. Logged back in and the pet was there, but no Wallowing Tub!

I'm getting sooooo frustrated with all this! I've only been on WKW for a month and there's been so many problems. Yeah, I know Xmas really bombarded them with all the new WK owners, but I would have thought they would have taken measures to handle it since they had to know it was coming!

With my son I sent a message through the "Contact Us" section and got a standard reply that they have sophisticated computers that ensure all pets get their PSI gifts. Hmmmm. Nope -- checked -- still not there! I have mine, my daughter has hers, but my son's isn't there!!!

Neither of us has given out our passwords - especially not me! And, the Column was something I had JUST mailed to myself from my son's account. The Studio items were given from trading card codes. I know I didn't sell them either!

Argh!!!!!

And here I was so excited that I had just been gifted the bowling alley!!! All my excitement went down the tubes . At least my bowling alley is still there...
twinmom1998 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 02:20 AM   #2
Ratqueen
Gifted

Ratqueen has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Missing items AGAIN!!!

I understand your frustration. I've been on Webkinz since just before Christmas, and it's been only trouble since.

You can try to email them at support@webkinz.com about your missing items. Not sure they will do anything about the stuff you lost from your dock (Ganz recommands a maximum of 100 items in our docks, but some people have more than that without problems). They should however do something about your missing PSI.

I wrote them once about items I lost because I was logged out while buying stuff during the "Christmas Fiasco", and this was part of their response:

Please be advised that, as stated in our User Agreement, the website and all materials contained on it are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Any lost or missing items resulting from a minor anomaly on the website will NOT be awarded. For more information please refer to the User Agreement located on the main Webkinz homepage.

Yeah, like that Christmas mess was "a minor anomaly on the website"...

So I don't know if they will actually give anything back... I think it's just a question of luck, depending on who's going to handle your email.

Good luck
Old 01-10-2008, 08:59 AM   #3
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Usually ( for me) you have better luck if you call them and explain. I get the standard message always if I just e-mail them. Maybe try giving Ganz a call?
Old 01-10-2008, 03:30 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
wandajean is on a distinguished road

There are two places to let Ganz have an idea. One is on the main page of Webkinz, before logging in. Go to the Help section and there is a place to either 1. click to advise them you are missing an item, or 2. there is a place that says "question not answered above" and then you fill out that part and send to them. This does not guarantee it will be fixed, but I am under the impression that Ganz is working hard on this problem.

I know they are aware of it as well because there is a place here in WI that states Ganz is asking form information in regards to items being "lost" when being booted offline (and receiving a message in webkinz world about server problems".

Check out both areas in WW and WI if you have not. Good Luck!:husky:
Old 01-18-2008, 01:34 PM   #5
OOOHHMM I'm a
Gift Guru

nic4all has a spectacular aura about

I had the same problem just today. I adopted a pet and got a super exclusive bed...as soon as I placed it I got booted. I was so annoyed because I know that if you get booted while placing an item it's gone. I sent them an email in customer support on the site and I'm really hoping they reply. I would have phoned today, but I can't seem to reach the Ganz website. Oh well, cross your fingers and hope!
Old 01-18-2008, 08:32 PM   #6

Aurora is an unknown quantity at this point

That Happened to me today! I went to spin the wheel of the month, as it was spinning i got booted off and my dock of 167 items is now down to 52 items!!! Alot of my Stuff is gone and my poor Bandit<~ Raccoon has been Stripped of his giftbox shoes, pants, and shirt....Everything but the hat LoL. I know its not a laughing matter because im missing Exclusives too, But What is Going On? Will We Ever See Out Stuff Back to Normal again, or is it a lost cause to even question?
Old 01-18-2008, 08:45 PM   #7
JESS1CA

Try to contact ganz, 1-866-WEB-KINZ
Old 01-19-2008, 01:19 PM   #8

squiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud of

I know how you feel... my egyptian desk went missing from my dock and a pink dress i had bought at the kinzstyle shop... both cost me over 1000 kinzcash.. i'm really bummed over the dress though because it cos me real money to get it i mailed plumpy's place about it and went to the contact us section as well... still no answers or items.
squiresrd01 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 02:55 PM   #9
Gifted

hogwarts is an unknown quantity at this point

I have lost lots 2 I try to put in room immedietly I try not to tempt fate with the dock.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:38 PM   #10
frogyrox01

That has happen to me before. Does anyone know your password because if people do theymight want what you have except they cannot bu it because it is to expensive. I bought a suv for $5,500 and when i put it in my room it made me logout, and when i logged back in it was missing. I hope i could help.
Closed