Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
Yay! I'm
Gifted

breezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant future

Default Unanswered: Missing items

Yesterday my son wanted to buy the new soccer theme. He has been saving up his money for a little bit and wanted to use his w shop coupons, so we filled the cart at teh w shop. We went to check out and got a "we cannot connect to webkinz" message and were logged out. We logged in again, but he only has 6 of the 9 items, but the kinzcash is gone for all 9. My son is upset because almost 1000 kc is gone and it takes him a long time to save up.

He is missing the walls , floor and coffee table. I tried to call ganz, but they were closd by the time I got home from work. I emailde them at support@webkinz, but it came back undeliverable. I contacted them from the link on the webkinz sign in page and got a generic clear your cache email back. We have already cleared the cache and nothing happened.

Does anyone know of a way to contact Ganz that I can actually get a decent reply. i can't really phone them as I work until later than they are answering phones, maybe an email that works?
breezie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2010, 07:29 PM   #2
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Missing items

twitter would be the best way
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2010, 07:31 PM   #3
Yay! I'm
Gifted

breezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
twitter would be the best way
I don't have a twitter account and ti be truthful don't really know anything about it, lol. If there is no other way I guess I could get an account.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:03 PM   #4
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

They really don't answer most of their twitter questions. I think they are open until 6pm (1-866-webkinz). I think there is a more recent email for them. I cannot find the newest email. If someone knows what it is, can you please post it. Thanks!

They will most likely NOT give your child the items unless you ask to talk to a supervisor. A lot of the newer reps don't have the ability to add items to an account.

Good luck!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 05:43 AM   #5
Yay! I'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
They really don't answer most of their twitter questions. I think they are open until 6pm (1-866-webkinz). I think there is a more recent email for them. I cannot find the newest email. If someone knows what it is, can you please post it. Thanks!

They will most likely NOT give your child the items unless you ask to talk to a supervisor. A lot of the newer reps don't have the ability to add items to an account.

Good luck!
Thanks. I usually work until 6 or later, so calling isn't the best for me. If I do get a chance I will ask for a supervisor. I am not sure if they have any way of seeing that he already paid for the items or not. I was hoping they would, or that the items just got stuck somewhere.

I would love the new email address if anyone knows it. That is probably the best way for me to contact them.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:39 PM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

The new email is: WebkinzSupport@ganz.com

Good luck! Let us know if you get a response.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #7
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

Just as snowcrystal said they have a new email. It is WebkinzSupport@ganz.com. I hope they give you a response. Or as a last resort you could call them. I don't know if you could at work but you might. The number is 1-866-WEBKINZ. I hope this helps!
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 09:31 AM   #8
Sarah!
Banned
lovepuppy10 will become famous soon enough

you can call them at 1-866-webkinz are you sure they are not ther check agan to make sure good luck!
lovepuppy10 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 11:12 AM   #9
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sorry this happened to you! If the email doesn't work then try calling GANZ at 1-866-WEBKINZ and if that doesn't work you will just have to resort in getting money back, sorry!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 11:16 AM   #10
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

Good luck!
They don't answer questions, but usually if you tell them about a glitch they reward you. When I got high scores on Lily Padz 2, I told them how much missing KC i needed, they went, fixed it, and gave me 1000KC, (even though I only needed 227) they are actually pretty nice.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lp10 <3s warriors