Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 07:03 PM   #11
I'm back to a
Webkinz :)

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Default Re: Missing Items

This has never happened to me befoe, but I want to say I feel very sorry for you but I think I'd do what FIA said if it was me I hope you get that Birthday Cake of yours back! That cake is quite something and it is pretty cool!!
bluey1998 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 07:25 PM   #12

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
You might want to try filling out the "I Have Something Stuck" form. The Rep at Ganz who gets your message will run a search on your account and drop the item in your dock. It works no matter where the item is. It doesn't matter if the item is "stuck" or not.
Thanks so much for all the responses. I have signed back in several times and it is still not there! Where can I find the "I Have Something Stuck" form? I looked around the website, and didn't see it. Thanks to all who came to my aid~ I will let you know how it worked out.

MB
Melabella is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 08:24 PM   #13
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Melabella
Thanks so much for all the responses. I have signed back in several times and it is still not there! Where can I find the "I Have Something Stuck" form? I looked around the website, and didn't see it. Thanks to all who came to my aid~ I will let you know how it worked out.

MB
Here is the link you need. Good luck

Webkinz� - I Have Something Stuck!
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #14
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

Have you tried to remove the table the cake was sitting on? I had one of my Arte clocks do this. I removed the table, then put it back in the room then logged out and back in. The clock reappeared. I have also removed the table and logged out to find the item sitting on the floor where the table had been. I hope you find your missing cake.
Liw is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 10:00 PM   #15

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Liw
Have you tried to remove the table the cake was sitting on? I had one of my Arte clocks do this. I removed the table, then put it back in the room then logged out and back in. The clock reappeared. I have also removed the table and logged out to find the item sitting on the floor where the table had been. I hope you find your missing cake.
You people are awesome! I can't imagine how lost I would feel without all your input.

Well, Liw,
We are getting there! I tried what you said, and now I see the cake outside my room, to the left, sort of what happens sometimes to pets in the trade room, and in the Kinzville Park. You know, out side of the room in limbo on the outside border. I am so excited! Now, maybe tomorrow morning, it will decide to come in out of the clouds, and back to the table or head to my dock perhaps? If it is still there after the middle of the night maintenance, I will call or fill out the stuck form that FIA, and Kcbkat so kindly reffered me to. I feel a lot better, even if the cake is stuck outside the room, at least I can see it!

Have a good night all, and thanks again!
MB
Melabella is offline Female
Closed