Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 04:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

Default Answered: Missing Items

Hello All,

So today is Mother's Day. Other than my husband needing major surgery, life is playing fair, and as usual, I sign on to my Webkinz Account to escape the pressures of real life. I got a Jumble Berry birthday cake from filling my green berry jar today, so I was very excited! I promptly put it in my new zodiac theme room that I have been starting to decorate to put some of my birthstone webbies in. I tought the wall paper and floor suit the birthstone pets with all their PSI. I placed the birthday cake proudly on the peridot coffee table in the center of the room. I proceeded to go get my Ameythest Pet to move her into the new birthstone room with her cousins. Well, when I arrived in her room, the big Welcome Balloon banner appeared like it does when you adopt a new Webkinz Pet. This has happenned to me before, so I didn't think much of it. I proceeded to hit edit, and moved the Ameythist PSI out, to put in the new room. When I arrived in the new room, ready to place the bed in I noticed that several items were not where they usually are. I asked my daughter if she had moved them, and she said no. I tried to put the peridot lamp back on the night stand. It would not return, no matter how many times I tried. So, having gone through this in the past, I signed off, and back on. Well, when I came back in the room, every thing was back in it's place, except my jumble berry birthday cake! It is completely gone. It is not where I had it on the coffee table. I returned to the room I was in before this all started, it is not in there either. I went through all thousand pieces of things in my dock, (I have a lot of pet food), and it is no where to be seen. I will not let this won go by! I have been missing a lot of things from my dock recently and thought it was me missplacing it, but I wonder if this has happened to me prior. I was so excited to get that birthday cake, it was won of my jumbleberrry items I really wanted! I am so upset about these silly glitches. This matches the first time I went into a room, and all the items were gone! Has that ever happened to any one? Thankfully, it only took signing off and back on for that to go away. I have done that three times, and still no birthday cake!

HELP!
MB
Melabella is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Liw
Have you tried to remove the table the cake was sitting on? I had one of my Arte clocks do this. I removed the table, then put it back in the room then logged out and back in. The clock reappeared. I have also removed the table and logged out to find the item sitting on the floor where the table had been. I hope you find your missing cake.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 04:44 PM   #2
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Missing Items

o yes! it has happened to me and my brother and when it happened to me. i was frightened, only some of my items were missing! i thouhgt someone went on my account, and after so many tries to get my items back the other rooms items disappeared too!!! though thankfully the glitch stopped. my brother however had your problem, he entered his room and all his items were gone! when he signed out and back in everything was back EXCEPT his exclusice red airplane! it has been months and he still has never gotten it back! these glitches are getting very ennoying! i wish they would stop!

im not sure if you'll get this back...... but you might! im not sure..... it could be like my brothers insident! im sorry!

Last edited by FIA; 05-09-2010 at 06:19 PM.. Reason: red ink is reserved for staff
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 04:49 PM   #3
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

This has happened to me before but the items always return. You should call ganz when you can tomorrow. If the first person can't help you just keep calling back until you get someone who can. Those customer service people are really hit or miss.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 04:54 PM   #4
I The Master is Here

coolwebkinz1 will become famous soon enough

It happened to me. I only lost my superbed a 2000 kinz cash
coolwebkinz1 is offline Male
Old 05-09-2010, 04:57 PM   #5
agd

agd will become famous soon enough

This has happened to me before :/
The items reapeared after 2 days but I thought I wasn't going to get them back
These glitches are annoying,but I'm pretty sure your items will reappear!
That's weird that a welcome banner came up though.... o_O
agd is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 04:59 PM   #6
Fairy589

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

I have been on webkinz since 2007 and that has happened to many times. I reported the missing items and some badges that I received and they never showed up on my page. I reported these problems to customer service. They told me someone had my psword and got into my account which was totally not true because you can't take people's badges. I've lost special items, furniture, clothing and other items. Ganz didn't help me and I lost my items forever. I still have items stuck in the corners of the walls and that's been since they had the leprechaun in March of this year. Yes, it is very annoying because you probably won't get your item back and I don't know why. I just gave up... on getting my stuff and getting Ganz' to help me. That's what happened to me. But don't give up hope like I did, you may get your birthday cake back. Good Luck and sorry to hear that you lost such a great prize.
fairy589 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 05:04 PM   #7
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

I was told by a customer service person that my missing item was stuck UNDER the floor. In a matter of minutes it was on my dock and life is good again. So call Ganz and ask them to look for your missing birthday cake...it was too hard to come by to just give up. Good Luck
ptandme is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 05:09 PM   #8

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

It has happened to me before. I think the best way is to log out and log back in. But I don't have the problem with jumble berry fields, though. Maybe that will help. I think I understand you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The stars lean down to kiss you. And I lie awake and miss you. Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere.
:gr::cs::bdog:
honeybunny0517 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 05:09 PM   #9
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Call, email or tweet ganz. you should not be losing things like this. Never happens. Sometimes something dissapears, but when I log in/out, it's usually back.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 06:19 PM   #10
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

You might want to try filling out the "I Have Something Stuck" form. The Rep at Ganz who gets your message will run a search on your account and drop the item in your dock. It works no matter where the item is. It doesn't matter if the item is "stuck" or not.
FIA is offline Female
Closed