Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
Call me Gina!
Gifted

gina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of lightgina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of lightgina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of light

Angry Unanswered: Missing items?

Well, the other day, I was redecorating one of my rooms in Webkinz, and I stepped into another room to get a piece of furniture, I went back ito the room to find 2 pieces of furniture missing! They had disapeared! Same with my sister, she had a bunch of furniture, and when she logged in some of them where gone! They were exclusives and most of her rare items. What happened? Maybe it's a glitch because Webkinz has been making a lot of changes.
gina12345678910 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 01:37 PM   #2
Never too late
Webkinz :)

sunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant future

Default Re: Missing items?

Either that or someone has hacked your account! I would try logging out again and if they are gone after that change your password! Then contact ganz.
sunshine_girl is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #3
Just call me Madi!

madisonrocks123 is a name known to allmadisonrocks123 is a name known to allmadisonrocks123 is a name known to all

That has not happened to me (YET)
That must ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
madisonrocks123
madisonrocks123 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 01:39 PM   #4
HONKs your sox!
Gifted

mini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clown

Wow, that's really bad. It's probably just a glitch, but it never happened to me, so I can't be sure. Maybe you should contact Ganz.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:39 PM   #5
ebbies and I are

duckee is on a distinguished road

This never happened to me and I hope it doesn't.
duckee is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 01:40 PM   #6
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

Once in awhile, I'll put a new piece of furniture in a room, and if I leave and go back in, the old furniture will have disappeared and I can only see the new pieces. It always corrects itself when I log out and log back in, though. It sounds like this is what might have happened with you. I'm not sure about your sister, sounds like a different issue. Try clearing your cache and logging back in. Good luck!
bethmiz is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 03:15 PM   #7
SophieRosco

Ttupid Sypo is an unknown quantity at this point

I would Defenitley (sorry if it is miss spelled) change your password!!!!! Because i think someone hacked into your computer that is normally the problem i had a problem like that except i hadn't gone on all day and when i did around 6:00 PM i went to do my daily activities and all of them were all ready done. So i changed my password to something only i would remember and i never have had that problem since!!!! Hope i helped!!!!
Ttupid Sypo is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 03:19 PM   #8
hanse46 is an unknown quantity at this point

Today both of the girls have discovered evey room was empty..they have not given out passwords at all. These are on 2 seperate accounts. We did change the passwords asap on all acoounts.
Old 03-08-2009, 03:38 PM   #9

Ra.Ra.Rainbow has much to be proud ofRa.Ra.Rainbow has much to be proud ofRa.Ra.Rainbow has much to be proud ofRa.Ra.Rainbow has much to be proud ofRa.Ra.Rainbow has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by gina12345678910
Well, the other day, I was redecorating one of my rooms in Webkinz, and I stepped into another room to get a piece of furniture, I went back ito the room to find 2 pieces of furniture missing! They had disapeared! Same with my sister, she had a bunch of furniture, and when she logged in some of them where gone! They were exclusives and most of her rare items. What happened? Maybe it's a glitch because Webkinz has been making a lot of changes.
Hi there, Gina
This glitch COULD be very well related to the 'Stuck item(s)' glitch. Try logging out, then back in. If this is still a problem, just be patient for a few days. By then, if it's still not fixed, I suggest to contact Ganz. Hope this helped.
RRR~
Ra.Ra.Rainbow is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 04:08 PM   #10

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

I am so sorry for what happened to both of you. once wheni was decorating, half of my Halloween room furniture dissapeared. i logged of immedialty and when i came back they were there again so i was probably a glitch. i don't know about your sister though. if they weren't there even when she logged on again she probably got hacked. like everyone said, change your password and contact Ganz. hopefully you will both get your items back.
i_like_pie is offline Female
Closed