Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Bumblesbigsis is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Missing item after kinzpost sending

I sent the monkey-monkey doll (it looks like a ventrilaquist doll) that I won on the wheel of WOW. I sent it to my cousin's account. When I hit send, it showed the gift with wings flying away, but then it also said that "this item is invalid". The gift was removed from my dock, as was the $ to ship it, but guess what? It never arrived at my cousin's account!

I emailed Ganz and their auto reply said that they were very busy. That was a week ago? Any suggestions or is this a completely lost cause?

ANd no, I don't share my PW and no, nothing else has gone missing. So this is not a case of Ganz who swears every thing that goes wrong is a case of stolen accounts.:chi::clyde::easter::ppony::luvfrog::rdr ::ppony:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2008, 04:48 PM   #2
Edward Cullen, choco

kaykay098 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Missing item after kinzpost sending

Ok, did you call them or e-mail them? If you only did one, do the other and try the one you did again. As other threads have said, lots of glitches are going on so don't worry, if you do get ganz, they will give it back to you!

---------- kaykay098 added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Ok, did you call them or e-mail them? If you only did one, do the other and try the one you did again. As other threads have said, lots of glitches are going on so don't worry, if you do get ganz, they will give it back to you!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
- Kaykay098♥

Last edited by kaykay098; 02-19-2008 at 04:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-19-2008, 05:02 PM   #3
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

Hello :
Yesterday it took me three tries to send something to my son ,it kept saying invalid item as well ,never arrived and was missing off my dock ! I was very upset at first but when I logged out then back in everything was back on my dock ! On the thrid try my son told me to send only two things that were different ( I was trying to send 2 hockey nightstands and a hockey table ) guess what my little boy was smarter than me as it worked no problem then after midnight I sent the other nightstand ! so maybe look again it might be on your dock after you log out and back in !!!!!!! Good Luck
Old 02-19-2008, 05:26 PM   #4
Gifted

Recall5 is an unknown quantity at this point

From what I have read on this board, it doesn't seem that Ganz is very good with replacing lost items. I would consider that with the amount of effort you put forth.

This may or may not be related, but, if you won the monkey then...

put it in the W-shop to see the value
"removed" it
sold other things
the monkey would show in your dock, but it would actually be sold.

I have experienced this bug with the "remove" button. As I said, it may not be related but something to consider.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:55 PM   #5
Gifted

scoobyrocks1112 is on a distinguished road

so you did contact ganz but they didnt reply i would try again because you should get your money back and the doll!
Old 02-19-2008, 09:45 PM   #6

lexie22 is an unknown quantity at this point

I will send you one if you want just keep on trying to send it to them and maybe even call them! Hopes this helps~Lexie22
Old 02-19-2008, 11:05 PM   #7

ReSpekt is an unknown quantity at this point

well maybe just try and win it next time you spend the wheel of yum or call ganz.
- ReSpekt
Closed