Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

KinZLuvR! is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Missing Furniture!

Well, I didn't see a post like this one, sorry if there is. Well I just bought a bed and I put it in one of my rooms (an underwater-room if that maters) and I switched back to walk and I went to another room and then a little bit later I went back into that room and all the furniture except that bed was missing!!! Has anyone else had that problem or does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you for your time.
KinZLuvR! is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Default Re: Missing Furniture!

Welcome to WI!
Hmm... peculiar. Dont worry, your furniture is most likely still there, that happens to me occasionally. if i log out and then re log in, it usually shows. if this keeps up for more than 2 days, i would call ganz.
they might be able to help you!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2010, 07:48 PM   #3
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I was just curios.. when you came back, had you logged out? If so, somebody may have hacked into your account & sold it or traded it. If not, then I don't know. Come to think of it.. my furniture has did that before. I had to log back out then in & it was fine, that's all I can think of.. the underwater room thing shouldn't hurt.. well, good luck!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 01-19-2010, 07:49 PM   #4
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by KinZLuvR!
Well, I didn't see a post like this one, sorry if there is. Well I just bought a bed and I put it in one of my rooms (an underwater-room if that maters) and I switched back to walk and I went to another room and then a little bit later I went back into that room and all the furniture except that bed was missing!!! Has anyone else had that problem or does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you for your time.

Yep! Been there and had that happen. Trying logging out of Webkinz and then back in. Everything should be back where it belongs.

On the off chance that they do not show up, you will need to call Ganz.

Good luck.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:56 PM   #5
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I lost a Cash Cow Trophy when I put it in my room. I put it in the floor so I could move the pedestal, and then I remembered my garden. I went out and did my garden, but when I came back, the trophy was gone! I'm certain it wasn't a hacker, because I change my password once a month! I never logged out, either. It wasn't in my dock, and it wasn't in my room. Logging out makes no difference, and it's still gone to this day. :C
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 01-19-2010, 08:06 PM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Yes I have had that happen.

Try logging out.

Then Clear your Cache.

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

Then log back in
Old 01-19-2010, 09:40 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

oh, I've had that problem a couple of times! (Well I Only Know One)
Because like one time i was in my backyard and i went to different room and them i came back and my items disappered! I hope your items will show back up! Good Luck!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ooooooooohhhhhhhh Gotta have that webkinz!But on ebay the love puppy costs too much!
honeybunny0517 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2010, 09:44 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I've had that problem a lot of times. You put something in a room and go back later (without logging off) and that is the only thing in the room. Don't worry, just log out and back in and everything will be back in place.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 01-19-2010, 09:44 PM   #9

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

I have a way you could fix the problem! LOG OUT AND LOG BACK IN!!!!! is that a great idea,or what???!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:gr::cs::bdog:Golden Retrievers, Cocker Spaniels And Brown Dogs! OH MY!
honeybunny0517 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2010, 09:49 PM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Yes I have had that happen.

Try logging out.

Then Clear your Cache.

Clear Your Browser's Cache - wikiHow

Then log back in
Also try this...sometimes logging out and in does not work
Closed