Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2008, 03:51 PM   #1
MimiOR
Webkinz :)
MimiOR is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Missing code tag?

I just bought a clydesdale on ebay and he came with a "NWT Webkinz Knapsack". The horse has all the tags intact, but the purple knapsack just has a single page tag, no plastic cover, no code.

Did these not come with codes? I thought all the purses and carriers came with codes for the armoires.

Before I email the seller and demand an explanation, I was hoping some of you could tell me the truth. Did I get taken?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
Gift Guru

12penelope has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Missing code tag?

I believe the older/original carriers did NOT have code tags attached.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:06 PM   #3
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Quote:
That is my thought too but if they said it came with a tag and gave you the assumption that it did (the newer ones do indeed) then you should talk to them about it.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 05:26 PM   #4
Ello Love :)
Gifted

CGrocks has a spectacular aura about

Check with the seller. they might now more than we do.
CGrocks is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 05:30 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Kinzboy777 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by 12penelope
The older ones do not have tags but if they saud that it was a new one including a tag make sure to contact them.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:35 PM   #6
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

that bag didnt have codes
dreamb97 is offline Female
Closed