Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 02:47 PM   #1
livestrongjj
Webkinz :)

jonathanjay is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Missing Cars -Help

I have two missing cars...they went missing today and I have logged on and off multiple times. Noone has my password so I have no idea what to do about this. One is a pet specific gift I got and the other was sent to me. Is there anything I can do to get these back??
jonathanjay is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 02:52 PM   #2
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Missing Cars -Help

They are there somewhere. One easy trick when you can't find an item, is to fill out the form for "I have something stuck - I have a stuck item in the room" in the Customer Service on the WW log-in page. You can put any room, it doesn't matter. Ganz puts all reported "stuck" items back in your dock. Two cars? fill out the form twice.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 03:05 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

You should try what Webberlily suggested

2 more things that you can do are clearing your cache (how to link in my siggy) or maybe someone did find out your password and get on your account... You can send one small food item to everyone on your friend list, and if you get the "You have already sent this friend a gift today..." message and you really didn't send them, then you will know that they must've kinzposted it over to their account...
Old 06-25-2009, 03:10 PM   #4
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

yes Webberily's right, but have you looked in your dock? maybe you put it in there
catspaws is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 03:18 PM   #5
ho's in the house?
Gifted

Beaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to behold

I'm sorry this is happenning to you. What you could do is call Ganz. I hope you get your items back!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
They are there somewhere. One easy trick when you can't find an item, is to fill out the form for "I have something stuck - I have a stuck item in the room" in the Customer Service on the WW log-in page. You can put any room, it doesn't matter. Ganz puts all reported "stuck" items back in your dock. Two cars? fill out the form twice.
This is also a good idea!
Beaudog6253 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #6
livestrongjj

Thanks for all of the help..I will try the stuck thing and hopefully that works. We have looked in the dock and every room just in case they were moved. I actually saw one disappear...I was on and it was there logged off and my sister got on my account from a different computer and another one was missing. Maybe I just need to call Ganz
Old 06-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #7
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Clear your cookies
Quote:
Internet Explorer 8

1. Once your browser is open, click the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
  2. Be sure the General tab is selected.
  3. Under "Browsing history", click "Delete..."
  4. In the new window, be sure the Temporary Internet Files box is checked. You can uncheck everything else you don't want to delete.
  5. Click Delete.
Internet Explorer 7

2. Make sure the General tab is selected.
  3. Under "Browsing History" click "Delete"
  4. In the new window, click Delete Files in the Temporary Internet Files section. If you want, you can also opt to delete cookies and browsing history.
  5. Alternatively, clear your cache for just the current page you're visiting. Press and hold [Ctrl] on your keyboard, then Press [F5] or click on the Refresh button (square button on the toolbar with opposite-facing arrows).

Internet Explorer 6

2. Make sure the General tab is selected.
  3. Click Delete Files in the Temporary Internet Files section and click OK.
  4. If you want the browser to automatically clear the cache whenever you close it, click the Advanced tab. Click to check the box next to the "Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed" option (in the section labeled "Security"). Click OK. This will delete everything except cookies.

Firefox

Firefox 1.5 / 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.5

1. Below is the full method, although it is possible to simply go to Tools, and select Clear Private Data, or to just press Ctrl+Shift+Delete. Please note that these options clear what you have set the browser to clear in Tools > Options... > Privacy, which can mean the cache, although it may also include passwords, and search and browsing history, so be careful.
  2. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Go to Tools and select Options....
  3. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Go to the Privacy tab, and click Settings... (in the blue box in the image).
  4. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Select what you would like to have cleared.
  5. Return to the Options menu. If you want your cache cleared automatically, every time you close the browser, click the appropriate checkbox (shown in red in an earlier image).
  6. Press "Clear Now" under the Settings button.

Firefox 1.0

1. Once your browser is open:
  2. Click the Tools menu and select Options....
  3. Click the Privacy button and select the Cache tab.
  4. Click the Clear Cache Now button.

Mozilla SeaMonkey

1. Once your browser is open, click the Edit menu and select Preferences.
  2. In the left-side list, open the Advanced node and select Cache.
  3. Click the Clear Cache button.

Chrome

1. Once your browser is open, select the tools menu. (the spanner(UK) / wrench(US) in the upper-right corner).
  2. Select Clear Browsing data....
  3. Select the Empty the cache checkbox.
  4. If you do not wish to delete cookies, etc., remove checks from them in the list.
  5. Select the period of time for which you wish to delete cached information using the Clear data from this period: dropdown menu. (If in doubt select Everything).
  6. Click the Clear Browsing Data button.

Opera

1. Once your browser is open, select the tools menu and click delete private data.
  2. Click the details button.
  3. If you do not wish to delete cookies, saved passwords, etc., remove checks from them in the list.
  4. Press delete.

Safari

1. Once your browser is open, click the Safari menu and select Empty Cache
  2. Confirm the action by clicking Empty in the pop-up window

Konqueror

1. Once your browser is open, click the Settings menu and select Configure Konqueror.
  2. Scroll down in the list of images and select Cache.
  3. Click Clear Cache.

Look in every room, it's somewhere.

Try to send items to everyone on your friend list , if you can';t they hacked your account. Also, delete unknown friends regularly.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 05:02 PM   #8
livestrongjj

I don't think it is a cookie issue because it was missing for my sister on a completely different computer also but I will try it just in case if not we are calling ganz in the morning. Thank you again for your help everyone
Old 06-25-2009, 06:01 PM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Here's another suggestion on how to find out if an item is still on your account. You go to My Page, and one of the widgets has options of showing your collections, and it will show you all the items of a certain category that you have. Read Fluffrnuttr's post about disappearing items on this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...27/index2.html. I thought that was quite brilliant.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed