Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2007, 11:52 PM   #1
For KAF, an angel
Gift Guru

hisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: missing big top cart

My daughter has a lill kinz elephant and therefore she got the PSI (Big top cart). Her brother is creating a dealership (inspired by one he saw posted in someone's house on this site). My daughter then sent her brother her big top cart so he could add it to his dealership. He was thrilled! Then the strangest thing happened. When he put the big top cart into his room, he all of a sudden had 2 of them. Truly! Therefore, we decided to put one on our gift thread to trade for. He traded it tonight actually. Unforunately, when he went to his dealership to get the extra one (for the trade), the other one was gone. We have no idea what happened. Has this ever happened to anyone?

I told him I would buy him a webkinz elephant a.s.a.p. so that we can get another big top cart. I just think the whole thing about finding 2 and then mysteriously losing one is weird.

I am sorry this got so long!
hisgrace24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2007, 12:52 AM   #2
Gifted
evfan_77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: missing big top cart

This isn't exactly what happened to you but one time my sister was trying to move her pet and everytime she'd move her, the pet would multiply. I was weird, but kinda funny. Her whole house was filled w/ white terriers! After she logged off/on the extras dissappeared. I learned that if you find something multiplied or something that wasn't there before, you should log off/on before getting your hopes up, because it can dissapper! it stinks that you thought you had two carts, though!
Old 06-14-2007, 06:07 AM   #3
molyfur
Webkinz :)

sevenwhiskers will become famous soon enough

a few days ago in general chat, someone made a post about this..that post ended up removed because the person was encouraging people to try duplicating their items and if they sold them, or gave them away, the original would be gone (you aren't doing that)...... i've never seen it happen, but it sounds like this is what was happening to you... a cloning, and then the clone vanished -- a glitch, whatever you want to call it...

like evfan_77 said above, always log out and back in again to make sure that something is real and remains there... (even then, i prolly wouldn't totally trust it if i shouldn't have it)

Old 06-14-2007, 07:23 AM   #4
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by hisgrace24
My daughter has a lill kinz elephant and therefore she got the PSI (Big top cart). Her brother is creating a dealership (inspired by one he saw posted in someone's house on this site). My daughter then sent her brother her big top cart so he could add it to his dealership. He was thrilled! Then the strangest thing happened. When he put the big top cart into his room, he all of a sudden had 2 of them. Truly! Therefore, we decided to put one on our gift thread to trade for. He traded it tonight actually. Unforunately, when he went to his dealership to get the extra one (for the trade), the other one was gone. We have no idea what happened. Has this ever happened to anyone?

I told him I would buy him a webkinz elephant a.s.a.p. so that we can get another big top cart. I just think the whole thing about finding 2 and then mysteriously losing one is weird.

I am sorry this got so long!
I had a very similar thing occur to me. If something is too good to be true it is. Also, can you try to contact the person you traded? Explain what happened and work something out? You can always swap your stuff back. I'm sure they'll understand if kids are involved.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 06-14-2007, 07:30 AM   #5
kygal07
Gift Guru

kygal07 is on a distinguished road

We have had that happen as well as had things disappear out of the blue. But logging out and back in always fixes it.
Old 06-14-2007, 07:34 AM   #6
Erica
Gift Guru
SparkleHippo has disabled reputation

i did that with my hippo tub
SparkleHippo is offline Female
Old 06-14-2007, 07:52 AM   #7
For KAF, an angel
Gift Guru

hisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to behold

Great advice and encouragement you guys, thanks! If I had not seen it with my own two eyes I wouldn't have believed it, but we will be sure to log out and log back in if it ever happens again.
hisgrace24 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2007, 09:42 AM   #8
Do I look like a

webkinlover5678 is just really nicewebkinlover5678 is just really nice

Oh my im so,so, sorry! that same thing happened to my friend! ell good luck with that deliar!
Old 06-14-2007, 09:44 AM   #9
TeddyMrKoalaDumbo
Gift Guru

TeddyMrKoalaDumbo is on a distinguished road

That happened to me too
TeddyMrKoalaDumbo is offline Female
Old 06-14-2007, 10:25 PM   #10
nutsforwebkinz101 is on a distinguished road

Well it was a glitch to give you to. And was fixed so you lost the extra one I know it stinks but oh well sorry.
Closed