Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 09:48 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ludwiggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Missing 2 Wish Tokens!

On monday I got a wish token because it was my birthday, and Iwent and put it in the wish machine and noticed I am missing 2 tokens! The time before I went there and had 10 and was able to look at all f the stuff. But I decided to wait and save up a few more. Then this time I only had 8!! I emailed Webkinz. I hope I get my tokens back. Any one else have this problem? Did you get your tokens returned??

:lion::tdf::el1::bokbok::clyde:
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2008, 09:51 AM   #2
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Missing 2 Wish Tokens!

I wish you the best of luck getting your tokens back. I was supposed to get a token on the anniversary of opening my account, but I never did. I sent an email, 2 actually, but all I ever got back was a form letter. I think you will need to call them if you want some real help.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:52 AM   #3
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

I lost two wish tokens and never got them back. I had earned two in the morning on W Cares and then wished for a tractor and it took 17 tokens instead of 15. It had hung up for awhile while I wished, so I thought that was it. I called Ganz and talked to them forever and they said that there is no way of knowing what amount of wish tokens you should have and that ther eis no backup each day that says "this person has 8 wish tokens," etc. He started counting my pets of the month and I said, well, forget it, because I obviously have won some in token bd and the wheel of wishes and have gotten at least five off of wcares pets. They were really nice, but could not give me my wish tokens back. Some people have reported that if they can't help you they may give you something else, like a code or something, so try to be really nice, but make it clear that you're devastated and maybe they'll do something for you. I think they just can't put wish tokens in your dock, but maybe something else!!!
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 09:56 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

Ludwiggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Awe darn. I hope they can help. I am back to 9 now and can't get anything. Maybe from now on I will keep them in my dock and put them all in at once.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:59 AM   #5
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Ludwiggy
Awe darn. I hope they can help. I am back to 9 now and can't get anything. Maybe from now on I will keep them in my dock and put them all in at once.
Okay, don't do that either!! If you have over 100 items in your dock, things can "go missing" so don't keep really good stuff in your dock. I have a "rare storage room" for extras that aren't in pets' rooms yet. I know it is a big letdown to lose wish tokens, but you should still call and see if there is anything else they can help you with. Maybe they'll give you the item you were going to wish for! Even if they give you nothing, the more people that report losing wish tokens for no reason, the more likely they are to look into that area of computer programming. Good luck!
marthaaa is offline Female
Closed