Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: Missing 10,000 KC

I was on webkinz 2hours ago and I went to 5 below ( I had 49,350kc) .I signed back on now. I am now at 39,423. I didn't spend any.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2010, 02:23 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Missing 10,000 KC

I am not sure how this could have happened unless someone hacked your account, bought really expensive items, and then Kinz posted them to other accounts so you don't see those items. I recommend you contact Ganz and change your password immediately.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 05:46 PM   #3
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Weird. I have no idea how that would have happened, but like Snicker said, someone may know your password.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:45 PM   #4
Peaky07

AthenaIsis is a splendid one to beholdAthenaIsis is a splendid one to beholdAthenaIsis is a splendid one to beholdAthenaIsis is a splendid one to behold

That is bad. As said above, someone may know your password or WW was just acting up and showing the wrong numbers. I hope this gets fixed soon!
AthenaIsis is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 04:56 PM   #5
526cuteygirl

Bitty(: is on a distinguished road

Someone may of hacked into your account, Or this is just a glitch. I recomend logging off then back on. If that doesnt work, Change your password imediatly. Also , Im sorry D:
Bitty(: is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 05:04 PM   #6
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

You probably got hacked. Change your password imediately, and if it happens again...contact Ganz!
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 06:14 PM   #7

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Here's what most likely happened:
Someone found out your password, friended you on WW, then bought stuff at the Wshop, and then sent it to themself.
I'm very sorry this happened. You should change your password on Webkinz World, and make sure that you still have all of your pet codes, just in case someone stole one then can change your password back. If this happens again, you should call Ganz.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 06:22 PM   #8
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I'm so sorry about that. Somebody could've hacked into your account. But, then they would've had to known your password. Make sure to never give out your password, and maybe even change it now. Hopefully, that never happens to your account again.

Emma
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 06:24 PM   #9
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Aw sorry. Change your password quickly!
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 06:51 PM   #10

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

This sort of thing happened to me too, but not by that much. Just by small amounts. It increased from somewhere in the 29,900's to the 30,100's, and back down. I think it may be a glitch, but it might be someone hacking your account. Contact Ganz if it does not fix itself.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Closed