Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 09:02 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

creepiecrawlers is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Miss. Birdy HELP

I cannot see miss.birdy anywere. I don't even have that christmas prize wheel thing that lights up, instead i have the spider basket from halloween. Please, help i really don't want to have to miss out on all the gifts.
creepiecrawlers is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2011, 09:48 AM   #2
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Default Re: Miss. Birdy HELP

Have you tried clearing your cache?
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 09:56 AM   #3
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I know everyone says it, but in this case, it probably will help. clear your cache and erase old cookies. if that doesn't work, call ganz.
cria is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 09:57 AM   #4
Because RF's nachos
Banned
SunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guide

ms birdy comes. just be patient
SunFlash is offline Male
Old 12-14-2011, 10:02 AM   #5
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Ms Birdy will be there as soon as you go into the Santakinz Room, if you don't see her definitely clear your Cache
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 11:54 AM   #6
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I think their system is overloaded right now so it's glitching. I can't even get the Santakinz room to pull up. It sticks as soon as it starts to load so I'll try again later. Keep trying, you'll get lucky sooner or later.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:26 AM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Also the best thing to do when you do go see her is to pick a room with the fewest number of people in it. In fact, find an empty room if you can. The room will load more quickly and Ms Birdy will appear as soon as you get there. In fact she will stick around a while if you don't click on her right away.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 07:41 PM   #8
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

Try:
1)Clear your Cache
2)Go into an Empty Room
3)If these don't work, call GANZ
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Closed