Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Question Unanswered: Mirror Mirror rooms not for all accounts?

I thought that maybe the accounts for boys did not have this special clubhouse room. But then discovered via another account, created by a boy and is a hand me down account, that it was available to that one too.

SO why is it not available on my son's account?

Anyone having this issue?
losingmymind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2012, 08:16 PM   #2
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Default Re: Mirror Mirror rooms not for all accounts?

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
I thought that maybe the accounts for boys did not have this special clubhouse room. But then discovered via another account, created by a boy and is a hand me down account, that it was available to that one too.

issues and glitches all over my five accounts., so, as your ID implies, i am "losing my mind". i am so aggrevated with Mirror, Mirror, etc. i give up. i just give up with Ganz.

I saw Mirror, Mirror room one day and I have not seen Nafaria at all, "I give up"
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 08:46 PM   #3
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

I can see Mirror Mirror on both of my two accounts, but only in Firefox. It is not even there in Explorer for one of the accounts. But I can only see the movie going in thru Fire Fox and using the

Webkinz World - Come In and Play

link. No other link will let me view the movie. Try it and see if it will work for you.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 09:29 PM   #4
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

This afternoon I did my account, went grocery shopping, came home a few hours later, went to do my two niece's accounts and find there is no Mirror room. Now it's not showing on my account, either.

Every day I had to play "Browser Roulette" to find which browser the movie would actually play on. It changed daily.

Really, these problems are getting so ridiculous that as Lucy Hippo said "I give up".
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 09:42 PM   #5
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

This has been happening to me one minute mirror mirror and then not. It seems every time I clear my cache it will appear, clean my cache again and it is gone. Then I clear cache again and it will appear...very strange. Have not seen Nafaria at all this time around, think this is some glitches going on.
Babs is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 10:29 PM   #6
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind

Yes, I'm having these same issues as everyone else. I had not been able to find the mirror mirror room at all on any of our 7 U.S. accounts. I have cleared caches, temp files etc...I have also been playing browser roulette with no luck. Then yesterday I was able to find the mirror mirror room using Internet Explorer. So far I have been lucky and access it for 2 days now and hope it stays!

I know & feel your frustration! My daughter and I get so much enjoyment out of sharing our webbies and playing together on WW....but the glitches and all headaches & heartaches gets to ya after a while. I hope Ganz gets this problem (and a lot of others) fixed soon and hope they add some extra days on also.....so we all can experience the mirror mirror room.
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 12:20 AM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

One of the first thing you need to look at is whether your son's account has 3rd party ads disabled. If you can't see ads other than WW ads when you log on to your son's account you won't see the mirror mirror room. Cliick to display his pets and then at the top select "My Options" and make sure that the box is not checked. If it is checked, you need to uncheck the box. On a lot of accounts there has been a glitch where there is a question you have to answer in order to uncheck the box. If this happens and you don't know the answer, you, the adult, will have to call Ganz and ask them to remove the question. Then you will be able to clear the check.

I hope that this is what your son't problem is.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 04:48 PM   #8

Demi101 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom28
Yes, I'm having these same issues as everyone else. I had not been able to find the mirror mirror room at all on any of our 7 U.S. accounts. I have cleared caches, temp files etc...I have also been playing browser roulette with no luck. Then yesterday I was able to find the mirror mirror room using Internet Explorer. So far I have been lucky and access it for 2 days now and hope it stays!

I know & feel your frustration! My daughter and I get so much enjoyment out of sharing our webbies and playing together on WW....but the glitches and all headaches & heartaches gets to ya after a while. I hope Ganz gets this problem (and a lot of others) fixed soon and hope they add some extra days on also.....so we all can experience the mirror mirror room.
I use Internet Explorer, but it still will not work for me :[
The weird thing is, my other two accounts can go to it.
AND, the lorax gifts and flying stuff will not also appear on that account, yet on my other two, it will.
I hope webkinz can fix this soon!
Demi101 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 11:59 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Demi101
I use Internet Explorer, but it still will not work for me :[
The weird thing is, my other two accounts can go to it.
AND, the lorax gifts and flying stuff will not also appear on that account, yet on my other two, it will.
I hope webkinz can fix this soon!
Again I suggest that you make sure that you don't have 3rd party ads blocked on the one account that does not work. The fact that the others do work makes me think that you have blocked the ads on the third account and there is nothing Ganz can do to fix that.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #10
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, I`m so sorry to hear that! One of the accounts may be an U.S account. Since canadians and many other countries are excluded yet again. If not, Ganz is working hard on reparing these problems it won`t be long until they`ve got this one fixed! I`ve called them about this issue. They are doing their best.

I hope it works for your son`s account soon!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Closed