Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 02:13 AM   #1
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Answered: Mirror Mirror Room disappeared today

This morning, I took 14 accounts to the Mirror room in the Clubhouse, watched the video, answered the questions, got a candied apple AND waited for the Leprechaun to get my jelly coins. The 15th account still does not show the MM room, so I went to the reading room. All worked and I was a happy camper.
Three hours later I start the cycle again and guess what? The Mirror Mirror room in the clubhouse has disappeared! How can that happen??? They were all there earlier!
Three hours later, they are still missing.
What happened? Any suggestions?
I am turning off the computer now (and deleting cache and cookies) for the night, so I'll see what happens tomorrow morning when I start over. I hate thinking I might have lost them forever!
AKD
Best Answer - Posted by COWS4YOU
Floating mirrors are happening in Asian accounts I know for a fact. So maybe once midnight hits US accts will see them? They should
The mirror room : It's there, then its not. I have 1 browser that I can see it on, the other one I can not. It has magically disappeared at times for me for no reason. When that happens, I just clear my cache/cookies, reopen my browser and it magically re appears.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2012, 06:25 AM   #2
higgmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Mirror Mirror Room disappeared today

That's what happened to me. It was there the first 2 days then mysteriously disappeared, never to be seen again. Absolutely nothing was changed on the computer so it can't be on my end. It was there and then it wasn't.
higgmommy is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 06:35 AM   #3
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I just logged into the same account - no mirror room on chrome, no mirror room when I logged into IE, no mirror room in Opera, but finally when I logged into firefox, the room was there.

This was all with the exact same account.

I have no advice; I only offer this as evidence that the browser (or possibly the settings for the browser) can make a difference.

Update: I am reading on other threads & I see some people suggesting that the address you log in from is important too.

Last edited by curiousg; 03-08-2012 at 06:43 AM..
curiousg is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 06:39 AM   #4

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I have one account that didn't get any of the Lorax stuff (neither the gifts or the quests) and now doesn't get the Mirror Mirror room. I haven't had time to call Ganz about it. I'm using the exact same computer I use for the other 6 accounts I monitor, so in my case it cannot be the computer or the settings.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 06:58 AM   #5

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by Phoebe's Mom
I have one account that didn't get any of the Lorax stuff (neither the gifts or the quests) and now doesn't get the Mirror Mirror room. I haven't had time to call Ganz about it. I'm using the exact same computer I use for the other 6 accounts I monitor, so in my case it cannot be the computer or the settings.
Does that account have third party ads turned off? If it does then you won't see the Mirror Mirror room and you woudn't have been able to do the Lorax quests either.
Margo is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 08:15 AM   #6

shoegirl has a spectacular aura about

We were finally able to get the Mirror Mirror room to show up 3 days ago, and then yesterday, it completely disappeared from all of our account again!!! No settings were changed, have tried all the different log in pages, changed browsers, cleared caches..... the whole ridiculous dance No luck at all. Btw, has anyone yet to see a floating mirror?? Just wondering, as I haven't seen a single one myself. Just add it to the list!
shoegirl is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 10:10 AM   #7

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
Does that account have third party ads turned off? If it does then you won't see the Mirror Mirror room and you woudn't have been able to do the Lorax quests either.

How do you do that? I don't know how to turn the third party ads on or off, but I guess it's possible that they got turned off accidentally. How do I turn them back on?
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #8

cooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of light

This has happened to one of my accounts too!
One account is fine, the other no Mirror Mirror room.
Ads are all on in both.
Same browser, everything.
Weird.
Frustrating.

Oh and no, haven't seen a floating mirror at all.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #9
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Well, this morning I woke to find that 4 out of 5 of the accounts I have worked so far have the room back! So why aren't they all still missing? Or why aren't they all still there?

Although scheduled, the Floating Fancy Mirror has not yet appeared during this Mirror Mirror movie promotion. Oops. I fully expected it yesterday after the update/maintenance, but it is still MIA/AWOL.
AKD
Old 03-08-2012, 11:45 AM   #10

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

No floating mirror yet.....and I use FF and have had no issues with Mirror Mirror..I really feel bad that some can't see movie clip or get prizes so I have been giving my extras away to them....after all it is not thier fault.....hope the rooms stay...I wish you luck with that!!

GK~

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 03-08-2012 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: removed blue ink
Closed