Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Mirror Mirror Room

There is now an ad on the side of the screen in WW. You watch the trailer there now. So much easier than going into the clubhouse.
Joani is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2012, 09:12 AM   #12

Meemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you jormilee--this worked for me today.
Meemaah is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 09:16 AM   #13

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by jormilee
I also am missing the mirror mirror room tonight after I finally was able to see it for the past 2-3 days. When I checked the WKnewz yesterday, I noted as well that it said until the 30th. Tonight though, I couldn't find the post again. Out of frustration, in the announcements section I typed in a search for mirror mirror and the video popped up! Went through it, answered the questions and won the prize to my account; surprised me... now I wonder how long it's been there. Anyway, I just also happened across this directly through a WW announcement- hopefully it'll work for everyone else

mirror-mirror | WKN: Webkinz Newz
this morning I no longer had the mirror room, but did see this upon sign in. I was sure to bookmark that link!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 11:39 AM   #14
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Thanks jormilee for posting this link - and welcome to WI!!!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 11:45 AM   #15
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

LOL, aw man. She beat me to it
Yep, that is the link I use instead of looking through the Clubhouse.

I'm sure it will work for everyone.
I got the Enchanted Tiara from it
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 04:45 PM   #16
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by fishypuffy123
Hi there i'm sorry to hear that! I have brought this to their notice, unfortunatly the event has ended.
Try The ad Mirror-Mirror in webkninznews it's the same video and the same questions they had before the room disappeared from the clubhouse - worked for me today - good luck
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2012, 08:43 AM   #17
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

They have now moved the movie clip to an external link - like the iHops did.
Click on an ad. Save link (file, bookmark, stickynote) for future use.
For mult. accounts, refresh (F5) when done one.
You can also drag bar to end & hold to save time.

To repeat the link:
mirror-mirror | WKN: Webkinz Newz
(in case rendered, space added between // here to see address:
... http:/ /webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/mirror-mirror/ )

For our Italian friends:
Happy St. Joseph's Day -
La Festa di San Giuseppe - March 19th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Closed