Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 02:06 PM   #1
Gifted

Jenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owl

Default Answered: Messed up screen

I have no idea what i did but somehow i did something that caused the whole screen to shift on WW. Now everything i log in this is what i see
Click the image to open in full size.

I can't see the left side of the screen, the bottom, or the log out bottom. Does anyone know how to fix this? I think it might have pressed something on the keyboard and that messed it up, and i'm using FireFox for this.

And please do not suggest these. I have already tried all of these and they do not work.
Giving me a link so that i can open another tab/window for WW. It does open another window but that window has the same problems.
Tell me to go the View> Zoom> Zoom in/out. The zooms in/out the main window but doesn't do anything for the window that opens when you log in.

Right now i'm using IE to log in but i really don't like using IE for WW because its constantly messing up. I'd prefer a permanent fix for this because i like using FF for WW.

So does anyone know how to fix this?
Jenny is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by copycat123
Try making the screen smaller, and then full screen.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 02:08 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Messed up screen

copycat123 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 02:19 PM   #3
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by copycat123
I already tried that and it doesn't work.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 02:22 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!

Oh...You could try a different browser?
copycat123 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 02:25 PM   #5
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by copycat123
Oh...You could try a different browser?
I said in my post that i was using IE right now but i really don't like using IE for WW because it messes up alot. I like using FF for WW so i would like to get this fixed so that i can use it again.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 03:26 PM   #6
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Do you have a mouse with a scroller? If you do hold down control [Ctrl] and scroll the scroller on the mouse to adjust the size.
lego is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 03:28 PM   #7
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Does this login work? Welcome to Webkinz
and/or try this-- How to See Entire Webkinz World Screen Using a Netbook
Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 03:34 PM   #8
Gifted

Well i'm not sure what i did but i ended up fixing it. I guess pressing a bunch of random keys really does work sometimes.
Thanks everyone. Not really sure which one to mark as the best answer because i fixed it on my own so i'll just pick the first one.
Jenny is offline Female
Closed