Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 03:59 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
keystone is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Merging two accounts

My brother accidently adopted my nieces two pets under different accounts.

I have read on the Webkinz site that they can merge accounts, but you will lose everything from one account, ($, stuff, etc).

I was thinking of getting my niece to "kinz post" everything from one account to the other before asking Webkinz world to merge the accounts.

When you look at the information they want in order to merge, they only ask for one pet name and ID number. Is this the one that they will bring into the other account or is this the one they will add to? If they only ask for one ID and username, how do they know of the other acccount and username.

Hope this makes sense.

Hope someone has had a similar experience.

THANKS!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2008, 04:08 PM   #2
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: Merging two accounts

Hey, just a thought, My mom wants her own account was an accident -- lol

I don't want to sound mean it is just in fun -- It is hard to say loose a pet, I would probably keep both accounts myself 1 main and 1 to take that extra spin on the wheel of the month. -- Just move everything over --

I have not read the other threads on this do they actually move the pet?
Old 01-03-2008, 04:15 PM   #3
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I think they would send out an email, since they ask for you to provide it.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 01-04-2008, 09:20 AM   #4

From what I understand, they will move the pet to the other account, you would just have to buy them a room on your own or have them live in the same room.

The problem is there are 2 sisters. Each got two webkinz for Christmas. One neice's account was done right, so both her pets are in the same "house." The other sister (5) is bummed that her two are not together.

I just want to hear from someone else who has done this before we submit the request.

Thanks!

---------- keystone added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
I think they would send out an email, since they ask for you to provide it.
Maybe so, maybe they double check to find the two accounts.

---------- keystone added 369 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

bumping to see if anyone else has experience with this - I am going to see my neices tomorrow and I would like help them with this.

---------- keystone added 655 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

bumping again.

Last edited by keystone; 01-04-2008 at 09:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-04-2008, 10:04 AM   #5
Gifted

Captain Koda is on a distinguished road

I have no idea which one would be merged. Is there another account(or several) not in all this that all the items could be posted to? That way once the situation is set, the other account can post the items to which ever account is left.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:05 AM   #6

We did "send" everything to the account we wanted to be saved and decided to take the plucnge and submit the info on the other account.

After we had all the info typed in and hit "submit," it said the info we submitted did not "match their records." We double checked everything many times. Made sure the usernames and passwords were in the right case.

Nothing worked. I talked my older neice into talking over the acccount as an extra momey maker and we bought my younger neice another WK to add to her other account.
Old 01-06-2008, 02:54 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Elektra is just really niceElektra is just really nice

If the account is within 30 days they can reset it and then you can adopt the pet again on the other account. We did this on two of our accounts a while back that had problems. We did it over the phone and it took a few minutes and the pet codes were able to be used the following morning.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:22 AM   #8
CuteCandy

Yes, your account has to be 30 days or lower.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:37 AM   #9
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Elektra
If the account is within 30 days they can reset it and then you can adopt the pet again on the other account. We did this on two of our accounts a while back that had problems. We did it over the phone and it took a few minutes and the pet codes were able to be used the following morning.
Thanks!! THis is helpful!
Old 01-16-2008, 07:26 PM   #10
Lil Kinz
fern is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also having trouble merging two accounts. The screen says that account information can not be verified. Please HELP!!
Closed