Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2007, 12:52 PM   #1
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Merging 2 accounts on WW

We created 2 accts on WW and don't want the 2nd one. It's too much for us to keep up with and my son decided he just didn't want it. Anyway, I contaced WW about it and got a response that it can be merged as long as the new acct is less than 30 days old (which it is). We would not be able to take anything with us (money, food, clothes, items). So we sent everything to the 1st acct and now we are waiting. I've sent a few emails asking how to merge the accounts and I have gotten no response. Just an automated response about how to reset my password. Does anyone know what I should do now ?!
Karen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2007, 01:29 PM   #2
Just ask! :)
Gift Guru

xokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Merging 2 accounts on WW

Hmm... I don't know... I never knew you could even merge them! I thought you had to just keep both accounts seperetly. Well sorry I can't help!
Old 05-30-2007, 01:46 PM   #3
Flowergirl00
Gift Guru
flowergirl00 will become famous soon enough

I know how you feel, multiple accts are a hassle. How about just keeping it open for holidays, special events and the like? We love getting an extra gift or spin on those days....we just let the rest of the year slide! Just a thought....
Old 05-30-2007, 02:30 PM   #4
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

But he has 4 pets on that account. I told him only to be 2 but you know kids ............. I am just frustrated because they (WW) say it is possible to do but do not tell you how. >
Karen is offline Female
Old 05-30-2007, 04:26 PM   #5
disney10066
Gifted

webkinz11495 is on a distinguished road

oh that is a tough situation, I have 16 webkinz on my account and on my other one I have 21, well the second one is my brother's but it is pretty much much mine and it really isn't that hard for me to keep up.
I check mine then my brothers then I go on here and check the rares and post.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:45 PM   #6
Webkinz World ID
Gift Guru

istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!

That is why I have 1 account.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:41 PM   #7
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Karen,

I would keep emailing them at support@webkinz.com until they give you help to merge the account. Tell you them you need to do this merge before your 30 days are up. I kept emailing them when I had trouble with my account. They finally gave me a customer service code and telephone number to call to talk with a support person. They let me move my things from my old account. Then I called them back and they wiped it. I started a new account adopting the pets again.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:46 PM   #8
PrincessJLH
Gifted

PrincessJLH is on a distinguished road

I had to email support@webkinz.com several times - replying to the "canned" response before they gave me a customer service code. Once I had a code I called often until I finally got them to call me back. I have not tried to merge accounts. But mine are over 30 days old (way older) So I guess I can't merge mine. Good luck.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:18 PM   #9
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I know this sounds crazy but write to Plumpy, My son had the wood carved lion in a jungle room. One day he was in the room drove his tiger car out and when he drove back to put the tiger to bed the lion statue was a stove. He was so upset all he did was cry. We emailed, we called, we wrote in comment and suggestions over and over. Then after about three weeks he wrote to Plumpy (I thought he was nuts but hey he's 10 and that's what he wanted to do). To make a short story long we got some crazy code a few days later while he was in quizzy's (all technilogical mumbo jumbo) and when we went back to his tiger room about 15 minutes later amazingly his lion was back and he swears plumpy fixed it. It's worth a shot.
Old 06-01-2007, 08:21 AM   #10
flowergirl488
Gifted

Dancing_Queen will become famous soon enough

Karen, you can't do it by yourself. The techinicains at WW have to do it for you.
Closed