Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 12:04 PM   #1
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Default Unanswered: Member anniversary package??

Hi! I just "celebrated" my one year anniversary as a member on Webkinz. I have 36 pets! Anyway, my cousin got a token for her one year anniversary in May. My daughter and I both just passed our one year mark (she had hers earlier) and didn't get any kind of package or celebration or token.
Has anyone heard if anniversaries are no longer being celebrated with a gift by Ganz?
Lolith is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 12:15 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Alexis has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Member anniversary package??

I haven't heard of them not being celebrated, try contacting Ganz, or log out and log back in.
Alexis is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 12:51 PM   #3
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I haven't heard that they not sending the Happy Anniversary letter and token.
Mine isn't until November.
You could try contacting Ganz and ask about it.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 01:04 PM   #4
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

I would wait until tomorrow and see. If still nothing then you will probably have to call Ganz (ugh right?)
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 01:08 PM   #5

.[яαωя]. is on a distinguished road

You could have miscalculated the date (It happened to me ) If it doesn't show up
anytime this week, I would suggest to contact Ganz like the other members suggested.
I got tokens for both of my accounts. Hope you get it!
-Chelsea
P.S. Congratulations on your one year in Webkinz.
.[яαωя]. is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 01:14 PM   #6
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Hmm that's strange. You are supposed to get something on
your birthday. Maybe you put the wrong birthdate in when you
signed up? I would try waiting a few days and then seeing if you get it.
If you don't I would try contacting Ganz.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 01:28 PM   #7
Dashing
Gifted

bell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talent

i do not know what happen i got mine last year.
i will see if i get mine it's on July 7
bell77j is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 02:14 PM   #8
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

If i were you, i would wait a few days, and if it doest arive by then, contact Ganz about it....because I have gotten mine (2 years!) both times
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 06-22-2009, 05:21 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I had to call Ganz to get mine and I also had to call them to get one on my own birthday. At first they said I didn't get one on the anniversary of my account, but then they said I should have and I got it. You need to call them and get them to award you your wish token.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 05:25 PM   #10
Gifted

cutieangel9393 is an unknown quantity at this point

Contact Ganz because I got both of mine!
cutieangel9393 is offline Female
Closed