Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 01:59 PM   #1
ow I LOVE
Webkinz :)

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

Exclamation Unanswered: meet my webkinz family pics?

so ive seen meet my webkinz family picture stories and i was wondering how do you get them on the computer? (i have a nikon camera) and how do you post them? cause when i post pictures i use tinypic and at the bottom it says click tosee this image bigger or something but it dosen't work when u click it!
rootbeer598 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2010, 03:57 PM   #2
marissa.
Webkinz :)

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: meet my webkinz family pics?

After you upload the picture, you need to copy the 'IMG' code that comes with the picture when it uploads.It will be on the bottom left.(:
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2010, 04:18 PM   #3
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

To get pictures from your camera to computer, plug in either your Memory Card or USB Cord (some cameras come with USB Cords, most come with memory cards), then find it on your hard drive and save it. (It can be kind of hard to find them if you're new, if you need more help just PM me and I can try to help you a little bit more) Then to upload it onto a hosting site and then onto WI, just check out this thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

If for some reason you are not using a memory card or your camera doesn't have a USB Port then I'm not sure, sorry. I know when I first got my camera, I had a few pictures saved to the internal memory (before I got a memory card) but I haven't been able to figure out how to get those onto my computer.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 03-29-2010, 04:30 PM   #4
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I have a nikon camera and a family thread! lol.

Anyway, what I do is use Nikon Transfer (should have come with your camera or you can download it free at nikon) and then transfer my images onto the computer. And of course you'll need your USB cable which should have come with the camera also. Anyway you'll transfer them and they'll go into a default folder which will be titled "nikon transfer". Then you'll probably have to resize them in paint so they're not GIGANTIC, but that's not too hard.

Then I usually save my images in PNG format because it keeps them from resizing and getting pixelated. If you want to avoid the "click here to see image in full size" thing try making them a bit smaller before you upload them.

I use photobucket, so I'm not sure if this feature is on tinypic, but there's like four different codes. One of them says direct link. You'll want to make sure you use the one that says "direct link" if that's there. (:

And if all else fails you can upload images from your computer by attaching them to the thread.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask me if you're still confused.

-Blythe
Blythe is offline Female
Closed