Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 08:50 PM   #11
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Meanest person on webkinz!

Well, lying in the first place wasn't nice, but that does not mean that someone should be continually mean to you!!! The whole point of WW and WI is so that you can enjoy yourself without all of the petty things. But people do bring their own personalities in and sometimes they clash.

If she is doing this you have three things you can do:
1. Leave the room (or ignore her)
2. Report her
3. Do both

Good luck with this and be strong! No matter where you go in life there will always be people who feel they have to try to put someone else down to make themselves feel better. There are even people in WI who flit and float around just making snide posts to people just to try to make themselves feel superior, but they just make themselves look like fools because they are acting so extremely immature and foolish.

{{cyber hug}}
meowsrus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 08:58 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

CrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to behold

I'm sorry that she's being mean to you. You did lie, but you came out and told the truth too which was good. You should ask her to stop, and if she won;t then should probably just stop talking with her. You could maybe even ignore her and her comments...she'll get tired of teasing you eventually. If it's seriously offensive then go ahead and report her. Goodluck, I hope that she stops.
CrimsonTwilight is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 09:04 PM   #13
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

report that person.
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 08:01 AM   #14

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by prettyirishgirl
If she is teasing you or being rude they you should report her to ganz. This isn't appropriate behavior and especially not so on a kids site. since you have her user name and pet name (i'm also assuming this is in kinz chat plus maybe) then hit the report button and go through the process. I hope it stops and i wish you luck. I'm sorry that you've had togo through this it isn't very fair at all.
Well, I report her like three or one time and she says she doesn't care. And she never gets banned! And I don't have her username cus she never wants to add me!
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 08:19 AM   #15
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I'm so sorry this is happening to you! What a mean girl! Some things you can do are, stay away from her, and don't go to kinzchat plus anymore, or switch rooms if she's in the one you're in. It sounds like she's just insecure, and very childish> I'm so sorry this is happening to you, and I'm almost alway here to help!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 09:24 AM   #16
How many

nmh385 is on a distinguished road

when and where is she doing this i would report if it is on ww but in real life i would tell on her for harassing you either way she gets in trouble and good luck
nmh385 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 10:27 AM   #17
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Kara the Pegasus, she has quite a reputation. Unfortunately there are pets like her. She gives other "pegasi" a bad name. We encounter her quite a bit, but at least we know what to expect.

The best thing to remember about the Clubhouse is that you can leave anytime. No one has to stay there and put up with mean pets. There ARE better rooms out there. If you need to, change your color zone and find a nicer place.

Mom of IttyGirl2

Fantasia, Boy Pegasus
Old 03-12-2009, 11:40 AM   #18
House Of Night :)

2pixi has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, Just report her. I had a friend at school who would harass me about how i'm such a **** and how webkinz are dumb. Well I told her to bug off or I would tell the principal and report her to ganz. (She loves webkinz i don't see how she says there dumb when she likes them too.) Well that worked for a while, until i told the teacher that I was moving to Germany(which is where I am now). She then called me freak and dumbnut and smarti-tarti. I got like 10 of her best friends who like me way better and told her to go away and stop harassing me. She then didn't bother me anymore. Hope this helps. Sorry for what you're going through.
2pixi is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 11:56 AM   #19
Call me KD~

kdsw1 is just really nicekdsw1 is just really nice

Well, if she doesnt get banned on the site, here is what I would do=

1. find out her username
2. call ganz instead of reporting her in the ClubHouse
3. Tell Parents

---------- kdsw1 added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

OR tell her BUZZ OFF OR ELSE

Last edited by kdsw1; 03-12-2009 at 11:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kdsw1 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 02:29 PM   #20
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

If you are in the Clubhouse, just report her and her friends.

Sorry about what happened.
pounder is offline Male
Closed

Tags
vince730