Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Meanest person on webkinz!

OK, there's a girl that has a webkinz pegasus named Kara. And her "so called friends" ALWAYS TEASE ME. And one time, I lied that I was a boy but really a girl. I told all my friends the whole truth until it got to Kara. She was so mad and suprised. She says bad stuff and bad words to me. It is driving me nuts. I just want to tell my parents or ganz. Kara makes fun of me and teases me. It brakes my heart. PLEASE HELP ME! I BEG YA!
Dudeness is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

Default Re: Meanest person on webkinz!

I think you just need to stop talking to her.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:43 PM   #3
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Are you in the Clubhouse during this?
If so, report her!
I am so sorry that this is happening to you!
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 07:43 PM   #4
svandy
Gift Guru

svandy will become famous soon enough

Report her to GANZ. In the clubhouse, top right corner.
svandy is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 07:45 PM   #5
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

If she is teasing you or being rude they you should report her to ganz. This isn't appropriate behavior and especially not so on a kids site. since you have her user name and pet name (i'm also assuming this is in kinz chat plus maybe) then hit the report button and go through the process. I hope it stops and i wish you luck. I'm sorry that you've had togo through this it isn't very fair at all.
prettyirishgirl is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 07:48 PM   #6
ell have a good day

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

Did you ask her to stop . . . But you should just stop talking to her all together
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 08:04 PM   #7
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

I'm really sorry that this is happening. But.... number one, it's not good to lie, even on Webkinz where you are the only one that knows. And two, it is not possible to say bad words in the clubhouse. They may be saying hurtful things, and if so, report her. In the Kinzchat plus trading room, there is a little pawprint in the top corner. Just click on it and it will help you from there. Good luck with Kara!
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #8
Banned
scruffy9916 is a jewel in the roughscruffy9916 is a jewel in the rough

For 1 it is not good to lie and for 2 report her or call gabz
Old 03-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #9
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt because of her.

If you are in the clubhouse, then report her right away!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 08:17 PM   #10

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

Use your best judgement lead by example!
coolbreeze is offline Female
Closed

Tags
vince730